28

A

A.N : No words can express my happiness right now, thank you so much omg 😭😭

Here's a longer chapter as a form of thanks! <3

Not Proofread

Narrative Perspective

"I am never, an I mean never doing that again! In my whole entire life!" Hyunjin said as he ran back into the house, face painted with a shade of red as his body temperature slightly elevated.

The boy was so embarrassed that the moment (A.N : This is unimportant but when I typed out 'm' the first thing that popped up was mommy. Like, I don't even use that word?) he stepped foot into the building, he collapsed to the floor while fake tears escaped from his eyes.

This just made everyone burst out laughing again.

A bunch of wheezing and high pitched laughs could be heard while the ferret boy was sobbing on the floor, regretting all of his life decisions. Let us have a look at how everyone was acting in the room.

Hyunjin, of course, was on the floor. His knees were situated on the floor as well as his leg, while his arms hugged his thighs; his head in contact with the ground. Kind of like in a praying (bowing) position. His palms were covering his face as he covered them in big fat globs of tears.

Changbin and Jeongin were near the window, laughing like their lives depended on it. Jeongin was burying his head into his arms, which were perched on a chair's armrest, while he desperately tried to keep himself calm. Changbin, on the other hand, was sitting on the chair; laughing shamelessly as he pointed at the crying boy on the floor.

Chan was standing at a corner of the living room, his eyes disappearing as he laughed cutely; a few squeaks to be heard from him as well. Felix was on the floor, his back facing the marble tiles as he clutched his chest while trying to catch his breath. He looked idiotic and in need of a mental asylum.

Jisung and Minho were on the couch, both laughing like maniacs as they were being lovey-dovey at the same time. How you may ask?

Jisung was lying comfortably on the soft seating while Minho had his leg over the older's stomach. The latter had his head buried in the crook of Jisung's neck, laughing away as he tried to distract himself from the feeling if Jisung rubbing his upper thigh.

The quokka boy was supporting Minho's left leg with his stomach and he subconsciously placed his hand on the younger's soft and milky thigh, moving his hand up and down in slow motion. Obviously, he kind of knew what he was doing but at the same time, he did not.

Last but not least, Seungmin (in the building).

The boy was snapping embarrassing photos of his boyfriend and he was sure to use it for blackmail purposes later on. He snickered at the sight of the poor boy and thought about what they would be doing later on. Maybe chase each other around in their house? Who knows.