⚠︎ 15 ⚠︎

Not Proofread

Narrative Perspective

Warning ⚠︎ : SA, skip if you're uncomfortable with this topic

⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎

Minho cried out in pain as he felt the man in front of him biting on one of his nipples. It felt like he was committing a crime by not pushing the man off of him.

Although it felt uncomfortable, Minho couldn't bring himself to— or rather didn't have the strength to remove the man's hands from his body. It felt so wrong.

Time seemed to slow down as TK played with Minho like a toy. The boy felt disgusted with what the man was doing to him and was disappointed in himself for letting his guard down in the first place. Why was he so stubborn?

The man who was assaulting Minho stopped his actions, staring down at the boy beneath him. "What a shame that you have such a beautiful face but no lover."

Shivers ran down Minho's spine as he slightly blushed at the compliment. However, this kind gesture did not make Minho get swept away by TK's charm.

As the man in front of Minho was distracted, the boy kicked TK in the nuts, swinging his fist at the man before crawling out of the bed. Minho tried to open the door but then realised that it was being locked from the outside.

"Like I said before, darling. That door won't be of any help to your little escape plan at all. Just have a little fun with me, and I'll consider letting you go...." Minho was disgusted to say the least.

He kept trying to open the door, twisting the knob as fast as he could but all his efforts went to waste. Minho cried out loud as he banged his fist on the door, trying to get anyone's attention who just happened to walk by.

TK could feel his blood boiling at the sight of Minho helplessly trying to get help. All the previous thoughts about going a little bit more gentle with the younger seemed to vanish as his eyes turned dark with anger.

If Minho wasn't scared before, he was definitely terrified by now.

TK slowly walked up to Minho, eyes staring deep into his soul. "Do you really want to know what would happen if you get on my nerves, dear?" Minho shook his head.

"Well then, you're about to find out." That was when Minho saw nothing but a black void clouding his vision.

⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎

Jisung dashed up the stairs, having a bit of hope left in finding his darling. If only Jisung had stopped Minho from going out, he would not be in this situation right now.

Once he got to the end of the staircase, he went to check all the rooms, one by one. It was definitely not an easy task since there were more than 30 rooms on the second level and the fact that many people were fucking did not help Jisung in his situation at all.

The boy was reaching the end of the long hallway when he saw two people outside a door. They looked like they were just two friends having a conversation outside a random room but something about it seemed strange to Jisung.

They were definitely not interested in the party going on downstairs and were clearly not there to have sex, so what was the reason for standing there?

Jisung was about to walk towards the two men when one of the started to approach Jisung instead.

"What are you staring at, boy?" the man's voice was low and deep, like the pacific ocean. His facial features were sharp yet elegant at the same time while his body was the definition of sexy.