Description

Minho had been spoiled (by his parents) all his life and doesn't know how to take care of himself despite already being a 19 year old male. His parents were concerned about how he would handle future situations when he can't even cook his own meals or clean up the house.

So they did the best thing they could think of.

Hiring a babysitter.

Instead of taking care of Minho, this person will teach him about how to do regular chores and duties and taking care of himself (cleaning, shopping for groceries, healing injuries etc) and will protect their son.

Jisung was a 20 year old boy who was in need of a job, and fast. He came across a flyer mentioning that they were hiring a babysitter; not to mention, the pay was also quite high.

With some hope still left inside of Jisung, he dialed the number shown on the flyer once he stepped foot into his house.

A woman, probably around her late 30's, answered the phone. She explained to Jisung about what he had to do if he took the job and he didn't hesitate to agree.

It wouldn't be so hard right?

Wrong.

Minho was not only bratty but also very cold. He didn't give the tiniest bit of respect to Jisung and was very stubborn. If he made the tiniest mistake, Minho would yell at him for doing the wrong thing.

Jisung now understood why a lot of people had quit after a few days of taking up the job.

A.N : Welcome to 'Babysitter'. This book might include some disturbing topics but I'm not quite sure yet. I don't really plan my stories so I just go with the flow.

Planning just messes up my brain so if you aren't comfortable with this, please leave and don't come after me for this one small thing. 😔

Have fun my dear buckets; enjoy!

<3