37

A.N : help, i just realised how bad my taste in music was last time 😭 anyway, thanks for the 8K+ views, I'm screaming

Long chapter ahead as promised

Not Proofread

Narrative Perspective

"Don't they look so cute together?" Felix asked the air as he snapped a photo of Changbin and Jeongin cuddling on the couch, watching a recent movie that just came out together. "Right? I was thinking of the same thing too."

Felix let out a small squeak when he heard someone talking behind him. He had thought that nobody was with him since he went to the living room alone. The boy turned around and saw Jisung standing behind him, hair messy and lips slightly bruised.

Felix stared at the boy, mouth wide open. "Did you get laid or what?"

Jisung blinked at Felix, processing what he had just asked. "What the hell? No." "You sure? Your appearance says otherwise." Jisung cocked an eyebrow as he took his phone out, checking himself out with the camera app.

"Oh, shit. I do look like I just got laid." Felix rolled his eyes and said in a dramatic tone, "That's what I said, I'm never wrong."

Minho walked down the stairs and spotted Jisung standing in the living room next to Felix, making his way towards the two with his blanket in hand. "Sungie? Why'd you leave me by myself?" Jisung looked behind him and saw Minho clinging onto his blanket with a cutely tired expression on his face.

"Sorry, hun. Didn't want to wake you up since you didn't get enough sleep yesterday." Minho nodded softly and yawned, looking exactly like the kitten Jisung had come across in a video when scrolling through social media.

"Awh cute, but I don't want to third wheel. Not today, nuh uh. I'm going." Felix said as he backed away from the living room, slowly running off to Chan to check up on how he was feeling.

Jisung laughed at Felix's reaction and held Minho his arms, watching the couple on the couch of the living room cuddle. Minho felt Jisung lift him from the floor so he jumped up and wrapped his legs around the older's waist (A.N : jaist✨). The quokka boy had no problem carrying Minho and gripped his thigh with one hand while the other patted the younger's back.

Minho immediately melted into the touch and wrapped the both of them in the blanket, making them look like they were one person combined.

Jisung chuckled at how cute Minho was, walking over to the kitchen to get a cup of coffee.

4:49 PM

Everyone was at the living room, discussing about what movie they should watch while eating the freshly made pizza and honey chicken wings they had ordered from pizza hut.

"Let's watch disney!"

"No, I wanna watch horror movies!"

"Comedy, anyone?"

"The new barbie movie just came out, I wanna watch it!"

"How about—"

"Can y'all just stay quiet please? Firstly, I don't have a disney plus account. Secondly, I don't like watching people do stupid stuff, it makes me cringe." Minho said as he respectfully asked everyone in the room to shut up.

"Oh c'mon! You're just saying that because Ji suggested horror movies and being the whipped boy you are, made up random excuses so that he'll be able to watch what he wants." Felix whined as he jokingly hit on Minho's shoulder repeatedly. The boy rolled his eyes and took the controller from Changbin, passing it to Jisung to choose a movie he liked.