34

A.N : one word,
obsessed.

Not Proofread

Narrative Perspective

The next morning, 7AM when the sun was still rising, was when chaos broke out.

"YAH! WAKE UP! IT'S TIME TO GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP FOLKS." Hyunjin yelled throughout the house with two frying pans and banging them against each other. It created such a nuisance and it definitely did not help Jisung's already grumpy mood from 2-3 hours ago.

"HYUNJIN." Hyunjin hummed as a response before Jisung continued, "SHUT THE HELL UP, IT IS WAY TOO EARLY IN THE MORNING AND I NEED TO SLEEP."

"But who's going to prepare breakfast.." Hyunjin muttered to himself and put the two poor frying pans down, pouting as he sat down on a chair.

"Boo."

"AHHHHHHHH WHO DID THAT." Hyunjin yelled as he dramatically placed a hand over his chest. Seungmin snickered behind Hyunjin and used his finger to flick his boyfriend's forehead, "It's just me you dickhead."

"Oh, okay. That's acceptable... I guess." Hyunjin sighed and buried his head into his arms before whining from hunger. His stomach was rumbling and it annoyed him a lot. "Can you make some food, Seungmo?"

Seungmin hummed and took out two eggs, followed by some pieces of bread and two avocados. "You okay with avocado toast?" Hyunjin nodded and told the male that anything was fine as long as it would satisfy his stomach.

"I bet I could shove my dick into you and you'd be satisfied." Seungmin murmured under his breath which made Hyunjin question about what he had said. "What'd you say?" "Nothing."

Hyunjin furrowed his eyebrows in confusion but brushed it off as nothing too serious. He unlocked his phone and watched some food related videos to pass time.

A.N : Seungjin crumbs 😋

Jeongin woke up from Hyunjin's shouting and his mind immediately wandered to what had happened a few hours ago. He was curious on how Chan was doing since there was no news on his well being from Jisung.

The boy got out of bed and went to the bathroom, getting a set of new clothes to change into before finding some new information about the oldest of them all. (A.N : mirror mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?)

Changbin tossed and turned in his sleep when he felt a shuffle in the sheets. He struggled to open his eyes but when he eventually did, he saw Jeongin leaving the room with a plain black shirt and pants on. "Innie, where ya going?"

"I'm just going to ask Ji about Chan. I'm curious about his state right now." Changbin looked at Jeongin with dazy eyes and messy bed hair, it was cute. "Can I go with you..?"

Jeongin nodded his head and leant against the wooden door frame, telling Changbin to get ready before they invaded Minsung's room. Changbin lazily got out of bed, rubbing his eyes like a baby and stretching his arms out into the air before walking into the bathroom.

"Yo, Sung. Wake up, I wanna know how Chan hyung is doing. Is he okay?" Jeongin asked as he shook the older awake from his slumber. Jisung groaned as he swung his arm to get out of Jeongin's hold. "I barely slept so please let me rest, oh my goodness."

"Yah, they're just worried about Chan. Just tell them how he is and you can return to sleep." Minho told Jisung but the older wouldn't budge, "Just do it before I pester you with questions too."

This might have caused Jisung to shoot up from the soft mattress and glare at the younger beside him before facing the two males anticipating the information about their 'father'.

"Uh huh, yeah. He's fine and is sleeping in the room with Felix. He had probably woken up by now." Minho hummed in satisfaction and told the duo to leave before Jisung got more grumpy and they did. Changbin was the first one to drag Jeongin out of the room, bringing them to where Felix and Chan were sleeping at.

After three to four knocks on the surprisingly cold wooden door, Changbin and Jeongin walked into the room and immediately began to shiver at how cold the room was. Why the hell was it so cold?!

A thought that was brutally ignored, Jeongin marched into the room and poked Felix's cheek. He wanted to wake the freckled boy up but also didn't want to startle him so he took a much softer approach, "Lixie?"

Felix woke up from the one poke on the cheek and looked around the room, eyes landing on a very curious fox who was accompanied by a sleepy dwaekki. "What do you want?" "Why is everyone so grumpy today morning, geez."

Felix shrugged his shoulders and gave Jeongin a look, "Spit it out, what do you want from me?" Jeongin smiled and pointed to Chan, asking if he was awake and alive. "Yes he is, Innie. He woke up at around 5:30 AM in the morning and apparently, he didn't know where he was."

Changbin chuckled softly at that sentence and asked about the older's health. "He has to take some pills after breakfast and dinner every day until the packet runs out but other than that, there wasn't anything else that Jisung had told me about yesterday."

An 'oh' left Jeongin's mouth as he processed the piece of information. "So, did he cuddle with you at any point of time when he was sleeping?"

"What the hell Jeongin!"

A.N : Short chapter before I try to get myself to fall asleep 😔

Word Count : 931