11

Not Proofread

Narrative Perspective

(A.N : This chapter is going to start moving in a slightly fast pace than usual until we reach the main plot.)

"AHHHHHHHHH" an ear piercing scream could be heard coming from the living room.

Everyone immediately turned their attention to the scream and practically ran to the source of the sound. Minho, however, was shaken up by the loud noise and couldn't move his body.

Instinctively, his hands made its way to his ears, covering them while slowly sinking down onto the floor.

No one seemed to notice Minho curled up into a ball. They were all too occupied by the scream that came from Hyunjin, who was in the living room. Minho was shaking violently as he tried to stop the ringing in his ears. It was too overwhelming for the boy to handle (A.N : Writing from experience 😔✋🏻)

Felix, who was currently standing outside the gate, heard the scream and informed the other guy on duty that he would go check it out (A.N : Yes, it was a really loud sound). He thought it was something serious and began to worry.

He ran into the house, the door flying open with a bang. Everyone in the living room stopped yelling and turned their attention to the blonde haired male. Felix scanned the room but didn't find anyone hurt. What caused all the screaming?

Before Felix could ask, the sound of a sniffle could be heard. The boy immediately turned his head to his right and saw Minho on the floor.

In the blink of an eye, someone dashed across the room, leaving everyone in a state of confusion.

Jisung ran towards Minho and pulled him into his chest, calming him down by tapping a consistent rhythm on his thigh and asked the boy to match his breathing with it. The boy sighed in relief as he heard Minho's breathing return to normal.

"Is he okay?" Chan asked in a worried tone. Jisung nodded slightly and continued to pat the younger's back. They were all standing awkwardly before Hyunjin spoke up.

"Who are you?" The boy asked as he looked at Felix. "I'm Lee Felix, the family's most trusted guard and Minho's best friend."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Jeongin!" Jeongin happily said as he offered his hand for a handshake. Felix gladly took it and they slowly started to talk to each other.

Minsung on the other hand, were in their own world.

"You okay, Min?" Jisung asked, a tint of worry in his voice. Minho nodded into the boy's chest and snuggled into it, enjoying the warm embrace. Jisung chuckled lightly at this simple action and smiled. "Do you want to join the rest?"

Minho hesitated before nodding his head slowly, clinging onto Jisung like a koala. The boy giggled before carefully picking Minho up, walking towards the group at the couch.

"Hey Min, you okay now?" Felix asked as his expression softened. Minho hummed and buried his face into Jisung's neck, feeling a bit sleepy. "I'm glad. I have to get back to work, talk to you all later I guess."

Everyone waved Felix goodbye, sharing a few hugs before the latter had left the house. Jisung sat on the empty space beside Chan, patting Minho's head as the said boy relaxed his body.

"I'm bored." Hyunjin whined as he clung onto Changbin's arm, aimlessly swinging it around like a child high on drugs. "That is a you problem. Not an us problem." Changbin replied as he rolled his eyes.

Everyone burst out laughing at the two's interaction, as well as Minho. "Maybe we could play Monopoly? I have the card game in my room.." Minho asked softly as he raised his head from Jisung's shoulder. "What's Monopoly?" Hyunjin asked as he stared blankly at the younger.

Everyone looked offended by Hyunjin.

"How the hell do you not know what Monopoly is?" Jisung asked the boy with a frown on his face. "I don't know, never tried it before I guess."

Just then, a meow could be heard coming from behind the group. "Dori! I thought you were sleeping, baby." Minho said as he got up from Jisung's lap, walking towards the said cat before petting its head.

"OMG! Minho you have a cat?!" Jeongin excitedly said as he looked at Dori in awe. "Uhm, I have three... actually."

"Where are the other two?" Changbin asked. Minho's eyes shone brightly under the light and Jisung was awestruck. The younger looked adorable.

Minho perked up from the floor and ran to the room where his cats were located in, the rest following him behind his back. Dori was left alone in the empty living room.

Poor Dori.

The group were amazed by the amount of space in the room. It looked like it was definitely big enough for three cats. However, the first thing they had noticed were the two ginger cats sleeping in their beds.

Everyone were cooing at how cute the two animals looked.

Minho walked up towards Soonie and picked him up, nuzzling his face into the soft fur. Jisung thought that he was going to die from the cuteness.

The whole group spent the rest of the day talking and catching up with each other, as well as playing with Minho's cats while doing so. It was currently 5 in the evening and everyone had already left (A.N : I had no idea what to write, sorry).

"What do you want for dinner, Min?" Jisung asked as he slumped down into the couch. Minho looked up at the ceiling and thought for awhile.

"You."

_______________________________

"What?!"

Jisung straightened his spine and looked at Minho with wide eyes. "P-Pardon?" Minho stared back at Jisung with a weird expression on his face.

"I said stew. What else were you thinking, Sungie?" Jisung's face went red as he hid himself behind a pillow. "N-Nothing..."

Minho laughed at the older's reaction and stood up from the sofa, walking to the kitchen to prepare some good, and warm, chicken stew.

As Minho was preparing the dinner, his phone started ringing. He had gotten a call from an unknown number. Jisung glanced at the phone and was skeptical of picking it up at first but eventually swiped up to answer the call.

"Hello?"

A.N : HELLO MY DEAR BUCKETS, I'M BACK! Sorry again, for not updating in a while. I had been losing a lot of motivation for this book lately and just started writing a new one.

Stupid, I know.

Most importantly, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Prepare yourself for what is coming next because you will not like it.

Word Count : 1109

<3