36

A.N : I'm screaming, 7K views is simply outrageous 😭

anyway, a bit of a self promotion so you can read this if interested. I got a new 'book' being uploaded but it's just a draft and discontinued. I didn't have a suitable plot for it so yeah, it's going to stay discontinued until i find the motivation to continue it. It's called 'The New Member|| Minsung' so check it out if you're interested in the mafia genre.

Not Proofread

Narrative Perspective

"What are we Sung? Like our relationship, because surely we aren't still friends after that. Right?"

Jisung laid on the bed, a million types of emotions and thoughts going through his head. Minho's eyes made it difficult for Jisung to focus as they were the brightest stars of the darkly lit sky.

One thing Jisung knew was that he was 100% whipped for the younger. It was pretty obvious. He indeed felt the need to protect Minho at all costs, even if his life were to be sacrificed; and wanted to cuddle and stay with him forever.

But was he ready to be in a relationship?

The last time Jisung dated someone, it had turned out to be a disaster. The boy he had previously dated, at the age of 16, was sweet at first but once they dated for a few months; he had became more toxic towards him each and every day. It took him years to get out of that situation (A.N : this is absolutely unnecessary and I can assure you that this isn't foreshadowing too).

Jisung had to remind himself that Minho was nothing like that boy he had previously dated but he was still scared of the outcome.

"I-I don't know..."

Minho's heart shattered. "W-What do you mean by you d-don't know?" Jisung blinked a few times. "Wait, no. I didn't mean it like that, sorry. I meant that I would love to date you but it's going to take me awhile to get used to it again since the last person I dated was— well, toxic."

Minho 'oh'ed and nodded before proudly saying, "Don't worry! I promise you that I am definitely not toxic, just sarcastic." The boy gave Jisung a smile that made his heart melt.

Minho was too cute.

"Sooooo, is that a yes? :D" Minho asked as he climbed on top of Jisung, hugging him like a stuffed toy that brought him comfort. "Sure, why not. It's time I get over that fear of meeting another toxic person anyway."

Minho giggled and poked Jisung's cheek, hugging him one last time before laying back down onto the mattress instead of the boy's body.

"Now sleep, you big baby." Jisung said as he kissed Minho's forehead, rubbing his back while he drifted off to sleep.

A.N : It's short, I know. Even the word count agrees with me 😔

Word Count : 480