CHAPTER XVIII

Jeongyeon whined softly when Nayeon squeezed her head between her thighs as she slowly got up from her unsuccessful attempts.

"Are you close?" Jeongyeon asked in a hushed breath.

"A- Almost there, keep going!" Nayeon answered equally breathlessly.

Jeongyeon's fingers squeezed the skin of Nayeon's thighs and tried to straighten her body a little more, which was a great challenge for her. She could feel the sweat drip from her chest down to her stomach. Her tongue poked out of her mouth and she licked her lips when she felt them go dry.

"Baby, can you please, not suffocate me? I'm trying to breathe here!" Jeongyeon said as she felt Nayeon's legs once again close around her head.

"I'm sorry!" Nayeon frustratedly said. "Just a little more, come on!"

"I can't. I'm completely exhausted" Jeongyeon let out a deep sigh. "Come down. I feel like my back is about to snap at any moment now."

With that said, Nayeon glared at her after she jumped down from her shoulder and landed on the ground with a soft thud.

"Dang! I can feel my back now." Jeongyeon smiled and said as she immediately slumped down to regain her strength as much as she could. She then looked at the woman beside her, She walked towards her limping and her hands propped on her waist while glaring at her.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Jeongyeon asked worriedly with confusion.

"Seriously, Yoo Jeongyeon? Are you asking me that? after ripping my pussy last night and then what? the next day you turned me into a fruit picker.

"I'm sorry." Jeongyeon pouted and got up to help Nayeon walk and take her seat under the shade of a tree. She gathered all the fruits that they got and placed them in front of Nayeon.

"When my trap is filled with forest ducks, I will make roasted ones." Jeongyeon gave Nayeon a reassuring smile before she got up and went behind Nayeon as she sat down then hugged her from behind.

"Baby, Even if I eat fruits, fish, and vegetables for the rest of my life, it's okay, as long as you're here with me," Nayeon said which made Jeongyeon chuckle on her neck.

"No, you can't. I'm willing to give everything to you, I wanted to treat you like my queen. Besides, I know you got tired from last night." Nayeon turned around and cupped the younger's cheeks as she pecked a kiss on her lips.

"Do you really mean that?" Nayeon asked as she looked into Jeongyeon's eyes. Jeongyeon then sighs and smiles at her. She put her right hand on the brunette's face as she caressed it with her thumb.

"I do. If you let me." Jeongyeon replied which made Nayeon get teary-eyed. "I know, you're already a princess to your father and maybe I'm late to ask this, But, Im Nayeon can you be my queen for the rest of my life?"

"Are you asking me to be your girl? like a girlfriend? Jeongyeon-ah, I know I'm not a girlfriend material, even cooking is not my forte. Aren't you scared that I might burn down our future house?" Nayeon asked anxiously.

"Yeah, my no.1, my only girl, and my queen. I don't care, if you can't cook 'cause I'll be the one to cook for us," Jeongyeon said and this time she was the one who gave a peck on Nayeon's lips. Seconds later, Jeongyeon suddenly looked serious, making Nayeon's brows furrowed.

"But, before you answer may I ask you something?" Jeongyeon asked looking into Nayeon's eyes then she heaved a deep sigh before she looked down on her fidgeting finger.