CHAPTER X

FLASHBACK...

Two days ago...

JEONGYEON'S POV.

The next day after our kiss happened, I didn't attend my classes where Nayeon was my classmate.

Why?

Well, I don't know the answer too. Yeah, it's not the first time someone kissed me but this feeling is unexplainable.

After that night, I was restless and sleepless. That kiss has been bugging me and I couldn't think straight. Just thinking about it makes my heart beat louder and faster than usual.

The next day, in the faculty I apologized to Ms. Jung Eun-ji, who was scolding me for not attending her class when Nayeon showed up while carrying papers in her arms.  

When she looked at me, I don't know why I feel nervous as if something was in my stomach, and my heart started to pound frantically. It's funny to think that I even got worried that Ms. Jung would hear it.

"Good morning, Ms. Jung." I heard her greet and bow.  Ms. Jung greeted her back and smiled after that she looked at me again with a smile, showing her gummy smile. But, when our eyes meet, I avert my gaze.

Don't look at me like that, you're making my heartbeats wilder.

"Jeongyeo-" She's about to greet me or say something when I cut her off.

"Excuse me, Can I go to the comfort room Ms. Jung." I excuse myself by lowering my head. Ms. Jung then sigh while looking at me earnestly with crossed arms and leaning on her rocking chair.

"Okay. but just make sure you come back here, we're not done talking yet, Jeongyeon." She said and I just nod my head at her with a faint smile. Before, walking out and from my peripheral vision I saw Nayeon's worried face.

After that, I was with my friends at the School's Cafeteria and about to take our lunch when...

"Hi, guys!" Nayeon's bubbly presence approached us wearing her signature gummy smile, and again hearing even her voice makes my heart beat abnormally and my body is automatically moving from hiding. The last thing I heard before I hide is she with my friends are looking for me.

Two days had passed and I am still ignoring her, no I think more hiding from her. Not that I don't want her presence around me but I just don't know how to act normal or talk normally with her while I feel this strange sensation. Maybe, I just need first to find out what is happening to me before we back from bickering and teasing each other again.

Here I am, sneakily walking into the hallway when I spotted her, and of course, she immediately saw me and gave me a sad look. And, Here we go again with my crazy beating heart. But my eyes widen when she quickly marches towards me, ready to approach me.

Shit! No. I need to hide. I cussed in panic as I think of an immediate way to hide from her.

Don't come near me you're making me crazy!

 first, ever in my entire 21 years of existence, I felt panic because of some person as I quickly need to think of how to avoid her. Thank God, a bunch of students passed by and I went with them to the lounge room of my group.