CHAPTER IV

Nayeon woke up to a bright light, stinging her eyes. She pulled the blanket over her head, hoping that if she slept for another five minutes, hoping the horrible light would disappear.

"Wake up, Nayeon," a low raspy voice called out. Nayeon felt shivers up her spine at the mention of her name. She knew who it was. But in Nayeon's opinion, it was too early in the morning to deal with Jeongyeon. Nayeon sighed, remaining under the blanket.

 "Do you seriously want to miss school? Thought you were some nerd who loved it." Jeongyeon scoffed, trying to get a reaction out of the brunette.

When Nayeon didn't move an inch, Jeongyeon smirked with crossed arms, realized that she had to figure out another way to get her out of bed.

Nayeon felt relieved when she felt the bed get light, and heard the sound of faint footsteps exiting the door.

"Thank God," Nayeon mumbled to herself.

It wasn't until Nayeon felt something cold touch her cheek, she thought she was hallucinating. She pulled her hand up to touch her cheek, then squealed when she noticed it was water.

She instantly jolted up, narrowing her eyes at Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon stood at the foot of the bed, still with a smirk on her face, and a water gun in her hand.

"Did you just shoot me with a water gun?" Nayeon asked, knowing the answer, but in shock. Jeongyeon's smirk grew wider.

Nayeon froze, staring at Jeongyeon. Moments later, Jeongyeon shot Nayeon with more water which makes Nayeon to jumped off the bed, causing Jeongyeon to run down the stairs.

The brunette chased after her. "YOO JEONGYEON!" Nayeon screamed at the top of her lungs. She stopped when she saw Jeongyeon attempting to hide behind Jihyo.

"Are you serious? are you hiding behind her? you're taller than her size..." Nayeon giggled. Jihyo who was in shock at what Nayeon's said, threw a pillow at her and then fell back on the couch.

Jihyo and Jeongyeon followed but sat on the other couch.

"Wait... Didn't I fall asleep on the couch? How did I end up in your bed?" Nayeon raised an eyebrow at Jeongyeon.

"She-" Jihyo was about to answer for Jeongyeon, but the tall girl immediately jumped in. "You were uh, Jihyo needed to do some prayer things. So I had to take you to my room... Because of her voice, yeah Jihyo's loud voice." Jeongyeon tried to explain while Jihyo look at Jeongyeon in disbelief.

Nayeon began uncontrollably blushing. However, Jeongyeon was too oblivious to notice. "Uhm, Bunny. Feel free to go raid my closet. Wear whatever you want... Except for my leather jacket cause I'm gonna wear it today. Then, We'll get breakfast on the go." Jeongyeon offered.

Nayeon blushed again, still went unnoticed by Jeongyeon. She gave a soft nod and headed up to Jeongyeon's room.

"What was that?" Jihyo asked and threw a pillow at smiling Jeongyeon when Nayeon is out of sight.

"Geez! What is what?" Jeongyeon answered, annoyingly.

"So what's the deal with her? Do you like her? Because I can hook you up." Jihyo asked, her question got Jeongyeon to laugh.

"Shut up. I don't like her." Jeongyeon laughed, the truth is the thought of dating or better yet liking Nayeon scared her.

"We've been together since diaper days, Jeongyeonshi. Do you think I'll buy that?" Jihyo said while eyeing Jeongyeon who just went out, sitting out on the counter of the kitchen.