CHAPTER XI

From a distance enough to see the whole scene, some students of the University secretly take photos and videos of the entire set.

Jeongyeon and Nayeon became trending as the photos and videos of them spread like wildfire on social media. Some people and students keep reacting and commenting on their photos and videos.

Yeonnie: Wow! I admired, Im Nayeon's fighting spirit.👏

bn_95819:I think it's edited, how come she kissed the untouchable Yoo Jeongyeon? 🤔😐

Hamabe_bby: What the?! How dare she kiss my Jeongyeon?!😤😠😡🤬

YoungJin00: Dude, I'm having a crush now at Nayeon🤭

Tuwais_99: Gosh?! Will Jeongyeon punish her? Goodluck girl.😲🙏

Yoothor_nim: They look good together thou! I think I ship them now.💚💙❤️🥰

"Jeong, Nayeon, and you are trending in social media." Seulgi declared while browsing on her phone.

"You want us to do something to stop this?" Jisoo shows her phone to Jeongyeon who seems unbothered while someone is working on her hair.

"We can shut it down if you want," Lisa asked looking at Jeongyeon beside her through the large mirror in front of them.

Jeongyeon then stopped pressing her stress ball and shook her head. "Nah, let them, If they harm Nayeon then we need to move."

"Dude, Look everyone is willing to stand in line for you. Did you know-" Seulgi was about to show her phone to Jeongyeon to show the comments on her and Nayeon's viral video.

"Yeah, they're willing when they know nothing," Jeongyeon chuckled obviously faking. The four and Jihyo can't say a word as they became silent for a while but it was halted when Jeongyeon spoke again.

"But, Seriously... Guys, Is it my hairstyle that bad? Blonde hair not suits on me anymore?" Jeongyeon asked which made her friends to shake their heads and look at her weirdly, judgement can be seen in their faces as they look at Jeongyeon.

"It's not we are against to your sudden idea, but tell me Is it because of what Nayeon said yesterday that we are here today at the salon to dye your hair black, Jeongyeon?" Moonbyul grin.

"Obviously, Uhm, or maybe Nayeon Unnie's slap shake her brain too" Jihyo giggled on their back, her feet crossed while busy flipping the magazine page on her lap.

 Jeongyeon rolled her eyes then grabbed her drink and started sipping it. Trying to pretend she couldn't hear anything but suddenly she spit her drink when she heard Jisoo speak.

"Or maybe the effect of Nayeon's Kiss." Jisoo teased. and later on, the comb landed at her head because Jeongyeon threw it at her.

"Geez, Damn you. I'm just joking, that was hurt you know."Jisoo shows her hurt face while looking at Jeongyeon who's now smirking at her.

"But, Seriously Jeong, I bet that was hurt. Look her hand left also a mark on your face." Moonbyul said pointing at Jeongyeon's face.

"Shut up you guys! I - I just miss my black hair."Jeongyeon scowled at them shyly as she signal her hairstylist to stop blow dry her now black short hair.