CHAPTER VI

JEONGYEON'S POV.

Wearing my black long-sleeve with a white turtle neck underneath, matching my black pants and black leather boots, I drove straight to my grandparent's mansion when Jihyo told me that our grandma is coming.

I hated most of all when I was told what to do and that I had to follow orders. I also hated it when people disturbed my free time, especially when I was focused on something that I want to do. But although I could hate all those little things, I couldn't say anything or even show my annoyance because Jihyo is just following orders from our grandma.

Yeah, my grandma. The one and only, Kim Hae Sook, the wife of Yoo Chang Joon, mostly known as the great Chairman Yoo.

"Open the gate, young master Jeongyeon is here!" One of the guards announced when I rolled down my window and they quickly recognized me. They immediately open the gate to let my car in. 

As I entered, I spotted Jihyo's and grandma's car. Grandma's bodyguards are also outside the mansion. When I parked my car in front and quickly hopped off the car the guards and butlers lined up and greeted me after seeing me.

"Young master nice to see you again." Mr. Choi, the head butler of our family approached me, and the maids, butlers, and guards all bowed in front of me.

"Where are they, Mr. Choi?" I asked him.

"They are already in the dining room, young master." Mr. Choi replied and I just nod at him and walked through the dining room, and there I saw grandma and Jihyo sitting at the big dining table while talking to each other. 

When they noticed me they both smiled at me. I approached grandma first by kissing her cheeks and after that, I sit beside Jihyo who was already smiling at me.

"Where's Uncle and Auntie, Jihyo?" I asked her while putting the table napkin in my lap.

"Still on their business trip, Jeongyeon." She answered. 

"Are you going to keep talking to your cousin and ignore your grandmother who just flew 12 hours straight from the United States just to see her grandchildren, just to know how they are doing?" Grandma said with her legs crossed, she kept tapping her fingers on the glass table that making unbearable noise.

"Grandma" I snorted with a sigh and a smile. Jihyo and Grandma laughs and later on the maids prepared the food. We eat our food in silence not until Grandma speaks.

"So, tell me. How are you, my granddaughters?" Grandma asked looking at Jihyo and me while sipping the tea. 

This is it. does she already know the recent trouble that I do in School?  

I was cut off by my own thought when I feel Jihyo slightly kicking my leg as she clears her throat. I look at her confused and she looks back at me with wide eyes and smiles giving me a look as in telling me to Play along and I just nod at her as my answer.