CHAPTER XIII

Today is the School trip for Students and University staff, so the junior and senior students are lining up to enter the Cruise ship while the cruise crews assist them. 

Yah! Why is it slow?!

do you know we've been here standing for about 20 minutes?!

Hurry up or you'll lose all your jobs!

"You know what, I've just wondered why we have to stand in line too. Did my dumbass cousin forget that we are the granddaughter of the owner? We can go straight through the VIP entrance instead." Jihyo shakes her head while fanning herself as she looks at Jeongyeon before her. Jeongyeon was busy complaining and scolding the crew who was flirting with the School's staff earlier.

Earlier, other students and their classmates started murmuring, and giggling while other mouths hung open when they saw them lining up. They are shocked to see the famous students lining up with them.

"That's what I'm wondering about too. we all knew that she was allergic to this waiting or fall-in-line thing but she preferred to stand in line with other students." Jisoo confusedly said.  But, they all turned their gaze at Seulgi when she spoke.

"No. I think she preferred to stand in line with someone." Seulgi said smiling as she points at the other line next to them, where Nayeon and her friends who are their girlfriends except for Jihyo, are lining up.

Jeongyeon then in silence when she sighs and crossed her arms as she stopped scolding and complaining to the crews who were now terrified when Nayeon glared at her.

"Oh. That's why. Tsk, such a whipped" Jihyo nodded and smiled while Moonbyul, Jisoo, Lisa, and Seulgi chuckled.

---

"Again, 1,2,3,4-"

"Wait, It's not like that."

"One more time."

Jennie shook her head as she smiled watching her girlfriend dreaming, probably dreaming about mentoring them and their classmates for the dance ball later.

"Yah! I told you to smile, but why don't you smile."

But suddenly Jeongyeon showed up wearing her sunglasses and white baggy Chinese collar long sleeves that partnered with her black cargo shorts and white Birkenstock Arizona Sandal.

"Sorry, Jen. Can I wake her up?" Jeongyeon asked and Jennie was about to answer her when Jeongyeon grabbed Lisa by her shoulder and shake her to wake her up.