CHAPTER XVII -(M)

---

A/N: For those who request here my update for you guys, I am also a reader and I know the feeling of being hanged so enjoy! 😉,but before anything else, please do read the warning below.

WARNING!

Readers, remember that everything in this story is all made up, inspired by different books/stories that inspire the Author's weird mind. This story is a GP (Intersex) story with mature content( Angst, Rom-com, Sexual, Dark theme, etc. (depende sa maisip ko). But, unlike in my previous book, I will put labels like this (M) in every chapter that has a mature sexual scene. To my young readers out there, I don't want to ruin your innocence so I don't recommend reading the chapters with mature content, especially since this story has a lot, I guess?

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK CAUSE READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

---

Continuation...

They moved their lips slowly as their eyes shut, devouring the feeling in slow motion.

They stood before each other and the small gap between them was gone as Nayeon grabbed the hem of the younger's shirt tightly, crinkling it. Their mouths were attached as they kissed each other passionately-longingly.

Will she still kiss you if she finds out the truth? 

Jeongyeon's eyes scrunched as she heard the voice in a mocking tone while their heads tilted from side to side. Their tongues dance inside their mouths as the kiss deepens, Nayeon's hand begins to wrap around her nape, and her right-hand moves up and down to the brunette's back.

Poor girl, she will give herself to someone she doesn't even know very well.

What if she found out who you really are?... If that happens she will definitely scared and hate you.

"Shut up!" Jeongyeon said to herself while trying to block out the voice she had just heard.

Tsk...tsk! look at you. you've only been together for a few days and your true self is coming out...

"Please, Shut up!"

She will be like your mom, she will leave us and you will end up like what -

The voice stops when Jeongyeon suddenly detaches her lips from Nayeon. She stared down at Nayeon with fear as her breath hitched. 

"Why?" Nayeon asked in confusion. She cups Jeongyeon's cheeks and looks at her directly but later on, the younger immediately avoids as she lowers her head.

Nayeon's brows furrowed as she sensed that Jeongyeon regretted the kiss that they just shared and it hurt her so much.

"Did you already regret that we kissed?"Nayeon asked once again in a pained tone, her eyes beginning to fill with tears.

"I -I'm sorry. Can we just forget about it, the kiss?" Jeongyeon maintained her voice strong-nonchalantly. She didn't want to say sorry cause the fact is she truly loved the kiss that they just shared earlier, it was sweet and the best but she felt that she didn't deserve that, she didn't deserve Nayeon. However, the realization hits her that the voice in her head is right.