CHAPTER I

JEONGYEON'S POV.

(PHONE RINGING... )

(PHONE RINGING... )

(PHONE RINGING... )

"What the fuck??!!" I cursed as I grab my phone from the table side of my bed.

It was six in the morning and I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I hate to wake up early in the morning, especially when so many things happened last night and I was drunk that now my head is throbbing in pain like my head wants to explode. And these loud noises from my phone are not helping at all, but hell yeah it's Monday and the start of my 4rth year in College taking a business course.

I was about to close my eyes to sleep again but then...

(PHONE RINGING...)

(PHONE RINGING...)

(PHONE RINGING...)

"God!" I groan and I ruffled my hair. I kick the pillows on my feet and throw the duvet covering half of my body, as much as I hate to answer it. I looked at my phone and saw my grandma is calling and there was fifty missed call from her so I decided to answer it.

"Grandma-." I flinch at her loud voice.

[Yoo Jeongyeon! What is it this time huh?! You really want to kill me?! with the trouble you're always involved in, when will you stop when I die huh?!] My grandma's voice boomed all over, even though I put my phone away from me. I can still hear what she was saying.

"Look, Grandma, I don't know what you're talking about this early in the morning that makes your blood high, You know what getting angry early in the morning will add wrinkles to your face," I answered.

[Oh, really my granddaughter? you care about my blood pressure and my wrinkles but you didn't care about the problems that you always give me! Look at my email that I send to you and explain that to me, Pali!"] I grab my laptop and look at the email, honestly, I didn't need to look at it to know what it was. It was my mugshot photo last night and the broke car that I bump. The moment my grandma called me I knew I was going to get a lecture.