See The World As It Is, Not What You Want It To Be

First things First...I'll like to let everyone know that I've lowered the Subscription on my Pat. it's now $2 or even less. It's up to you if you want to Sub or not. 2th matter, Some nutjob rated my fic one star and said it's because I've wrote an inaccurate summary.

3th matter...I think this fic has gon cold. I think of dropping it. but my pride as a write disagrees. I'll write this until I finish for god's sakes.

Last thing...I've wrote drafts of some novels and Fics. I'll prolly Publish em here after I'm done with this fic but I'm the mean time, why don't Ya'll go to my Pat and read em? and tell me what you think.

That's all.

——————————————————————————
"Throughout the Heavens and Earth, I alone am the honoured one"— ???

——————————————————————————
With each passing moment, Icarus felt a growing sense of disorientation. The world around him began to blur at the edges, as if it were a dream slowly fading away. His grip on reality grew weaker, and he felt himself slipping into a world beyond his understanding. It was as if the fabric of the universe was coming undone, revealing something beyond the realm of human comprehension. He tried to hold on to the world he knew, but it was slipping through his fingers like water.

Reality distorted and warped before Icarus and before long he found himself in an area he doesn't know or recognize.

A sense of panic gripped him, was he getting kidnapped? Is this the workings of a deity? All these thoughts swirled around his head.

The place he Is in seems like heaven, it's above the clouds but they're some stones here and there.

Icarus looked down and…..

Almost had a heart attack. Know this Icarus doesn't have Acrophobia but he was really high. He's standing on top of a stone that had a….Waterlilies? Yea seems like it.

Icarus looked ahead to see a shining beacon, a door, when he squinted his eyes to look carefully.

His thoughts seem to be distorted too, like walking through the mud. They're muddled and distant, he didn't even know what he was doing before coming here.

His eyes hurt, like there's something behind them pressuring them like they're going to burst any moment now.

His world swam, he took a deep breath and took a step forward.

As soon as his foot hit the 'ground', the world shattered like a Mirror.

As Icarus stands in the shattered remains of the world, he feels like he's floating, weightless, but he's still able to move. There's nothing around him, just endless shards of broken glass, stretching to infinity in every direction— He knows, how, he doesn't— He tries to look up, but there's no up or down, no sense of direction.

...And Icarus was transported back to the present moment.

——————————————————————————
Icarus hunched and took a shuddering deep breath, sweat glistening upon his brows. The cool summer breeze brought a shiver from him.

Icarus stood back up and…

Icarus noticed something strange.

He noticed the Announcer's expression but even more he can see his micro expressions and although he's facing the Announcer he can see the audience behind him with clear clarity and detail.

As Icarus was taking in the new world around him, the announcer's voice cut through the silence. "Are you okay?" The question hung in the air, but before Icarus could respond, the audience erupted in a cacophony of shouts and whispers. They seemed to be asking the same question, but the individual voices were lost in the din. It was like a hive of bees buzzing in his ears, and it was all Icarus could do to stay focused.

Icarus took a deep breath.

'I-is…is this happening because of the divine blessing?' he questioned himself but immediately ruled that out.

Because there's something he almost forgot. Something he almost died for…

'Then..is this Athena's gift for me? The blessing I requested?' That seems almost plausible.

But why did it manifest now? Did it lay dormant this whole time and needed a 'jumpstart'?

Icarus' lips twisted into a frown as he contemplated this whole affair.

'I'll think about this carefully.'

He focused his gaze to the direction of the entrance of Delphi and…

Icarus suppressed a gasp.

His sight passed that, he could see almost a mile away.

'I-is…is this a mutation of some kind?' Both Gods who blessed him don't have a domain that has a relationship with 'Viewing'...well except Apollo with his Prophecy and Archery Domains.

Nonetheless this suggested to be something more.

'A Mystic eye?'

Icarus pondered.

Mystic Eyes are Mysterious magical eye abilities.

If Icarus remembers correctly, Mystic Eyes in a nutshell are…

A special type of magical power that gives the user the ability to perceive the world in a unique way. This could include things like seeing into the future, seeing through illusions, or even reading people's minds. There are many different types of Mystic Eyes, and they can be inherited, gained through training, or even granted by a higher power. They're considered to be rare and powerful gifts, and those who possess them are often sought out for their insight and knowledge.

Although he was contemplating Icarus didn't miss the sight of the young boy that was running towards them. When he was nearby he sought out the Announcer and whispered something to his ears. Something that Icarus can hear as if the boy was the one who had whispered to.

Icarus' face turned ugly when the Announcer faced him.

"A message from Above. Don't leave without consulting the Oracle."

Above? Above as in literally above or above as in the nobles of Delphi?

Icarus nodded to the Annoucer and tuned what he had to say out.

——————————————————————————

A/N: A short Chapter all things considered. I'll write another chapter tomorrow and update on Patreon. Anyway what's up y'all? do you have questions regarding the story? what do you want to know? I promise I'll answer honestly.