Pythian Games part 2

Anyway this week was tough for me as I didn't have Internet connection. *Shrugs* it wasn't that hard as I live in Rural areas, so the lack of internet connection isn't new.
.——————————————————————————
Icarus palmed his head.

'Ah, how stupid of me.' 

He turned around and headed towards the corpse he just left in his awake.

As he got there, he took 8 coins out of his sack.

"How stupid of me. I said have peace in the Underworld, yet how can you get in the underworld without having Money to pay the Ferryman." Icarus shook his head.

He took his coins and put them on the bandits' eyes. Two coins each.

Icarus' heart bled, 'Oh, my dear money. I refused to give you away yet now I do.'

It's only now that Icarus sees how life has little to no value in Greece. He just killed the bandits because of money, now he gives it back. 

'Why didn't I just give it earlier?' Icarus wondered. It'll save him the trouble of killing people against his will, and it'll save him the mental exhaustion that comes from killing 'innocent' people.

His eyes filled with despair as he looked over them.

Icarus frowned when he thought about it. 

Is he turning into an insensible person with no common sense and logic?

Or is it just Fate?

Icarus doesn't know but he knows this is gonna stop. 

His frown tightened.

He got up, climbed upon his horse again and took off, this time he didn't look or turn back.

'Fate, it seems, I'll have to do something about it. I can't live my life peacefully if my life is predetermined to end before I become a man.'

——————————————————————————

A day later, Icarus swagged in Delphi.

Icarus nodded towards the guards that guard the entrance.

Icarus thought that Delphi would be just like Athens, a quiet city. How wrong he was, the city is bustling and lively and it was packed like a tin of sardines.

It's amazing, Icarus thinks to himself, how humans can build things outside their league. The city is colourful with exotic people, how they dress and the sun temples around the city.

And not to forget the golden  banners around the city and temples. It's not weird as the city is Apollo's.

The main God they pray to is Apollo, like how Athens prays to Athena than the majority of the Gods.

Icarus led his horse to the horse stable. 

As he got there he found a teen around the stables taking care of the horses. Icarus led him to him and gave him a few coins.

Icarus didn't need to talk for the boy to know what to do, it's all in his job description.

His horse is an important aspect for his journey. Imagine travelling all over Greece on foot. His horse will let him cut down the distance and time one requires to travel, he'll be foolish if he made his horse starve, not taken off or sold it.

He needs it if he wants to travel all over the world.

Without further ado, Icarus took off to find a nice house to spend his few days here in. It doesn't matter if it's a tarven, as long as he gets comfortable and basic necessaries.