Fate Of Daedalus.

——————————————————————————

Daedalus took a sharp deep breath. He can feel 'him' threatening to burst out. He stole a glance to his son, who's perched under the tree. Enjoying the little peace he has.

He increased the gait of his steps. He doesn't want to show his son his unpleasant 'side'.
The pain was unbearable but he endured, for his son.

'Think of happy thoughts. Icarus son after a successful reseach, Icarus sleeping face.'

'Happy thoughts, Daedalus. Happy thoughts.'

He chanted this thoughts in his head like a mantra. Like he's drowning in a sea and he's doing all he can to hold on a piece of wood to stop sinking.

Daedalus doesn't what he did in his previous life to gain a perfect son like Icarus. His son who's matured beyond his years and a genius in his own right.

'Mayhaps I should ask Athena a favor to bless my Son. Athena can get the Perfect Hero and Ruler she wants so much.'

As soon as this thought entered his mind. He cringed slightly. He was physical repulsed by this thought that he almost dry heaved.

"No. Let's focus on this 'Greatest Invention ever invented yet'."

Daedalus feel silly at this moment. A creation claimed to be the greatest ever created? Who do this people think they are? No...Who does Perdix think he is?

Him, who's the greatest Mortal Inventor got thrown like a waste. Him, who got blessed by the Goddess of Crafts herself. Him wh—

Daedalus took another deep breath.

'He's coming out.'

Although he told his son almost anything about the world. There are things that he didn't tell him. Things that his researcher son will definitely do. Things that he doesn't want him to know.

Origin. A person's concept brought to life.

Origin is the starting point that defines one's existence and directs one's actions throughout life. The form it can take at times is that of a human being, and all humans match their actions to be in harmony with the driving force that originated them from the moment they enter into the world.

These actions are more along the lines of an inherent compulsion that could be called a person's instinct rather than a conscious decision. If a person becomes awakened to their Origin, it becomes nearly impossible to stray from it. It becomes an impulsive behavior one would follow as though it were an absolute order.

That's what an Origin is. It's so terrifying that he doesn't want his son to discover something like this. He, himself awaken his Origin. Well...more like it was forced to awaken. Athena 'blesses' him, and it had an unnatural consequences of his Origin awakening. Something that is forbidden to do.

Fate/Kingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें