Pythian Games [part 1]

A/N:The first matters of business. did any of y'all play Kid Icarus? Yeah, that Icarus look the same as the Icarus in my fic and Kid Icarus is dressed the same as my Icarus. So one can say they're the one and the same. Oh! And Athena will look the same as the Athena in Kid Icarus. So, she'll have Green hair instead of Brown like I've said.

Now, on another matters, Many people have confused this current Icarus to the sociopath Icarus in my first Novel. I'll like to put that to rest ICARUS IS NOT A SOCIOPATH! he's a Normal guy, so don't be surprised if he cries and laughs or he's scared of something. That's normal, he's a normal human.

Now, PLEASE REVIEW, COMMENT AND GIFT POWERS STONES!
————————————————————————

——————————————————————————

'I'll spend 10 years getting stronger then for the rest of the 20 years, I'll complete Athena's quest.' Icarus thought. It's not a fixed plan because everything can happen or he'll finish the quest earlier, or he'll run out of time and Athena will be cross with him.

Icarus sighed. As he walks past some merchant selling paint brushes, fans and horse's.

He paused and backtracked. 'On another note, traveling by foot is exhausting.' Icarus thought.

He won't walk all over Greece, that'll be just exhausting. Icarus doesn't want to die tired. Imagine dying because you're physical tired.

"Sir, how much is this horse?" Icarus inquired of the merchant before him.

The merchant, seeing Icarus wearing fancy clothes with luxurious silk, grew greedy. It really doesn't help that Icarus has that Noble grace, charm befitting of his status and eloquence of one.

The merchant looked like a young man, a teenager if Icarus has to guess. But he's so malnourished that Icarus is slightly concerned for him, and it doesn't help that his little constitution made him appear more young than he actually was.

"10 drachma, My lord." The merchant said with a sleazy smile.

Icarus's eye twitched. Although he feels pity for the boy, it wouldn't do for the boy to daylight rob him like this.

"Your horse better have wings and have the ability to spit fire, dear sir." Icarus responded coldly.

The merchant quivered and shrank back in terror.

"M-my lord! Although it doesn't have the things you describe, it certainly is an excellent horse." The Merchant squeaked out. He went into his stall and rummaged for a minute before coming out.

He came back disarrayed.

"My lord, when you buy this fine horse. I'll give you a paper fan of excellent quality and a paintbrush. Seeing as you're a person of fine status, these things will look excellent on you and they'll be useful to you." After his long speech, the merchant took a deep breath and tried to smile at him.

(A/N: Did paper fans exist in Ancient Greece? Aren't paper fans chinese things?)

It only came out as a watery smile like he's on the edge on crying.

"Perhaps I judged you harshly, young one."

Icarus' eyes softened a little. He sighed, 'Curse my bleeding heart for children.'
Icarus is a sucker for little kids.

Icarus' eyes widened slightly.

'N-no! I mean not like that! They're cute and all but no-' In his head, there is a cartoonish Icarus with a label of 'Thoughts' on top of his head and another is another Icarus, the real one.