Damn. I wanna tap that.

——————————————————————————
A/N: Follow me on IG Username: captain_mel_998
——————————————————————————

Athena POV

Athena stood there as Daedalus, the mortal who killed her favourite mortal Inventor. Athena still held a slight grudge against him for what he did.

"Inform your son of your slight against me, Daedalus." Athena said.

Athena could see the terror in Daedalus' body language. He really thinks she's going to kill him doesn't he? Well, she did try to kill him and his son. So maybe he's justified in his terror.

Speaking of Daedalus's son, Athena turned to the young man beside Daedalus. He has brown hair like his father and clear, piercing eyes that shone with intelligence that had Athena curious. His eyes are also dulled now that Athena paid attention to them. His eyes also have a crack in them like they're mirrors or glass. A normal mortal won't have to notice the crack in them but Athena is a divine being, she noticed the crack in them.

He wore a one strap chiton with a belt and sandals.

Athena looked at him as she pondered.

'He'll be a fine addition to my current one.'

As Athena was lost in thought, Daedalus finished explaining to his son the promise he had with Athena.

"My lady, since my father failed to fulfill his end of the bargain mayhaps I can be of help." Icarus, the son of Daedalus said.

Athena smirked. Because Athena doesn't smile, only idiots smile.

"Yes, you'll be of use. Now a deal, you'll be a Hero and be the perfect Ruler of Athens." Athena said.

"In return?"

Athena refrained from sighing and pinching her nose, She's above that.

"What do you want, son of Daedalus?"

"Eyes that can see." Came the ambiguous answer for her troubles.

Eyes that can see? Is he blind? 'No, he's merely playing with me' Athena realised.

Athena considered cursing him.....but she stayed her hand. She realised that she was enjoying the game that the mortal was playing. It's been a long time since she played a battle of wits with a mortal and actually enjoyed it. Nowadays, mortals cower in fear when they see her or they revere her in great fever.

Nonetheless, Athena humoured him.

She came to Icarus and stood few cm apart.There, was no space between them.

"Close your eyes." Athena murmured. The son of the man did as she requested.

She put her hand on his face and placed her thumbs on his eyelids. Divine power flowed through her thumbs and into Icarus' eyes.

As Athena was busy with Icarus, she felt a pair of hands clasp themselves on her waist. Athena doesn't know who these hands below to or what they're doing on her waist but she suppressed the knee jerk reaction that wanted her to turn the person whose hands below to or summon her spear and turn that person into a sieve.

Athena took a deep breath and slowly stepped away from the son of Daedalus, the hands slowly unclasped and left her alone. It is only then she realised that these hands belong to Icarus.

Although Icarus is handsome enough that a few goddesses won't mind throwing themselves at him, Athena isn't them. She has self respect, unlike those sluts.  As the child of Daedalus's eyes open, Athena was greeted with eyes that are split in the middle. The bottom part is white, while the above part is brown. The child's original eye color.