Successful Experiment, Getting Arrested.

Patreon.com/Godfire998

4+Chapters ahead in Patreon.

——————————————————————————

"Come on, come on!"

*Crackled*

Lightning flashed, Sparks were generated. It wasn't long before black smoke came out.

"Don't do this to me, babe."

Icarus whispered.

*Boom*

Icarus sighed. He didn't even protect himself from the explosion, as an a invisible force generated by Icarus simply protected him in a bubble.

Teleportation. A somewhat high magic. Icarus learned it a while ago but it is only now that he tried to upgrade it. Like... the Teleportation magic is good and all but one of the aspect of the magic is that, one mustn't move when using it.

Icarus want to bypass that. So he reversed engineered it, now he's engineering it with new aspects. Icarus want to use this magic while moving, running or even falling. So, he's engineering it to do that. But it's hard, the magic is advanced enough. Adding another concept seems to disrupt it.

It's been a two hours working on it but he didn't find a way out. It's been a few days working on reverse engineering it and engineering it. It wasn't complicated to reverse engineered it but engineering it and changing it? Yhea, tough luck with that.

Sigh~

Icarus slumped from where he was sitting—Under the tree—

'I must come up with an idea.' He thought.
Spending a week on a single spell is testing his patients. He just want to complete this and enjoy the feeling of Teleportation.

Icarus sets his eyes on the heavens and they glazed over. Thinking about everything and nothing. Mediation, the art of clearing your mind and relaxing your body.

Unbiddenly memories starts rushing into his head.

'Time Relativity. Time dilation is the difference in elapsed time as measured by two clocks, either due to a relative velocity between them —special relativity— or due to a difference in gravitational potential between their locations —general relativity—When unspecified, "time dilation" usually refers to the effect due to velocity.'

Explained by the mad genius. Albert Einstein.

If Icarus wants to use the teleportation, for an example, for battle purposes. Then the acceleration of the teleportation, the casting speed and flexibility must be throughly researched. Not to forget the gravity of it, because teleportation is breaking through space isn't it?  Going from Point A to point B in an instant. Time dilation must've been included in this spell.

Ugh.. Explaining a Magic Spell with logic is exhausting and doesn't make sense...Which makes sense. Icarus lives in an era where common sense doesn't exactly work, where logic is the bread and butter of madness and fractured minds.

The flexibility and casting speed has already been taken care of. But as for acceleration of the teleportation...

Wait a minute..

Icarus jumped up from the ground and paced around.

'Spells in general are created with aspects. So..If I want to use the spell not restricted by movement then I'll...—'

Yes, it's all coming together now.

Icarus immediately scrapped all the work he has been doing over the past days and started a new one