Mystery.

A/N: Please join my Patreon. Here's the Link Patreon.com/godfire998

Here's a sample

——————————————————————————

Mystery.

The metaphysical concept that is the running juice of almost everything here.

Meta ta physika— 'after the things of nature'

Is magic the thing of nature?

Of course it is, since Mystery and Magic work well hand in hand. They're the wheel to a car, so to say. Without one, the other one wouldn't work. Well, the Modern Magi seems fine even though there's little to no mystery. This is why another concept immerged in the Modern era. Moonlight/Moonlit World, Where almost all mystical practices are being held. Why night? Well, other than to avoid attention of the masses from seeing the mystics, At night mystery is all time high. This is why most magi have the thing called 'Peak'. Like when Rin summoned Archer she said something about 'Im at my peak.' or something.

Why is that? What do she mean by that?  it's because at night, it's when all things to do with the spirit world come out to play. Ghosts, Ghouls, Beasts and many wonders. And it's when Gaea, The Will Of The Planet ignore most things.

Clock Tower— Magi Association. The Holy Church. The Dead Apostle.

Entity bodies that control the moonlit world from the mundane.

As such, for Icarus who's more of a researcher than a warrior. The Concept of Mystery is worth studying. Along with Magic and Metaphysical Concepts.

Another is—

"Father, You didn't teach me anything about the Gods." Gods. The Divine world for those without flaws, the entities who are beautiful without a flaw. Those who bleed Ichor, the blood without a DNA. The world deprived from mortal. Well...not really.

To Icarus who was original born in a world of communication and easy access information. Studying this things that almost no human had ever thought of studying is exhilarating, thrilling and intoxicating. Something that he has already drooled upon— Only for his father to slap the shit outta him. "Etiquettes, Icarus! You're not some common peasant! " —

If he wasn't young, he would've already popped a boner. No, he's serious. Studying and reading was a hobby of his, something that he doesn't want to abandon.

Anyhow, another thing that is interesting is the Gods. Beings with immeasurable power that seem to have a hard on for humanity. Beings that just love oppressing the Weak humans. Beings that are supposed to have no single flaw in their beings but are ironically close to humans than one could. Humans that they hate, that they look down upon for not being born with a divine status.

His father, who was cleaning his workbench and preparing to close the workshop for today and go to the Central Athens paused. His face darkened and he spoke with a level of coldness he was not used to hear from his father.

"Oh, I didn't. Didn't I?" Gloom appeared in his eyes as he looked at him.

Icarus shivered. Thinking of just saying 'im jesting' but thought better of it. He want information, where can he get it beside his father who has unnatural amount of information regarding the World?

"Well, sit tight. This is going to be a rough one." Father wiped his hands with a cloth nearby and walked to him slowly. When he arrived, he squatted down and spoke in a low volume.

"Gods. The aliens that come from out of this world—"

And Icarus sat, shocked being words as the information poured out of Daedalus was concerning and....

He doesn't know. All his emotions were scattered all over the place.

He didn't pay attention to his mental health. Only what Daedalus was saying.
...
....
...

Its concerning to say the least. And that's an understatement, it's more than concerning but—
——————————————————————————

Days passed and the tension in the city continued to grow. It got to the point that Icarus thought of relocating but....He thought better of it. Not sure why, but his father disagreed with relocating. The only thing that Icarus can get out of him was 'Athena will be displeased.'

Not sure how Athena is involved with this problem but it sure got us in a tangle.

Icarus sighed~

Icarus lied beneath a tree in the yard. Seeing his father preparing to leave, he called him out.

"Father. You're going to stock supplies?" He inquired.

Daedalus replied. "No. I heard your cousin is going to hold an a exhibition this afternoon. Going to present a life changing Creation, I heard. The greatest Invention ever invented."

His cousin? Icarus was a little puzzled until he remembered his cousin who...didn't really get along with his father.

"Oh..."

"Yes. Do you want to come?" Daedalus inquired.

Do I? "No, I'm busy right now. Tell me about the invention when you come back, okay?" Icarus smiled warmly at his father.

Daedalus gazed at him, a little dazed before smiling back at him.

"Alright. I'll be back before dinner time." With that Daedalus turned around and waved at him.

Unknownly to him, The next time he will see Daedalus would be in cuffs and the world will suddenly stop making sense.

Seeing him go, Icarus closed his eyes for a minute before opening them and holding a quill, Writing.

[18th Entry on the Demeter Season.]

[13:00, Sunday.]

[The Gods were Machines before discarding them and being reborn as the Divine souls they are, right now.]

[Reseach purpose— Find The Discarded Metal Bodies Of The God's]

[Hecate isn't the creator of magic like I previously thought. She can control it but she's not the creator.]

[White Titan???

The Being who made God's abandoned their Metal Casing. She (?) defeated all of them.

Purpose??— Not enough Information]

[The Gods came to this world from outer space. They're not the original inhabitants of Earth.

Inquiry: Why choose Earth?
Inquiry: Is there more of this Machine Gods?

Not enough information to operate on.

Mission: Find, learn the required information. Safely]

Icarus put his quill down and rubbed his temples. This....is getting interesting.

Icarus closed the journal on his hands and put a magical lock on it.

Sigh~

He actually thought that this is the Ancient Greek he thought it was. Well, all he gotta do is learn about it. Learn it's secrets. Obtain it's Knowledge and inquire Wisdom.
.....
.....

Wisdom or Knowledge.
....
..
..... Wisdom or Knowledge
——————————————————————————