Chapter 5

In Rey's House

Kaka : Rey Baba, there is a parcel for you.

Rey : kaka I am coming

Rey think who is sending parcel and all.... oh god !!

Rey opened the parcel and after seeing the items he got the shock of his life .... he took the small letter that placed inside the parcel...

Rey , 

Thank you for the gifts but no thanks.... If I don't want you in my life then what is the need of these gifts .... so keep these gifts with yourself itself.

Taani

Rey thinking: what? Is she serious...oh god I did this fake breakup drama only to make taani independent... is she really going away from me .... no no Rey she can't leave you ....she is loving you soo much....I need to talk with swayam and Sharon they can only clear my confusion.

In College

Taani arrived at college and each and every student is ogling her... Everyone can see not only her dress but her attitude also changed.... Some are taking pictures of her and posting that in student groups but Taani is ignoring everyone and she straight away goes to VP's cabin...

Taani: may I coming sir.

VP : yes, coming.... Hello taani ...how are you feeling now.

Taani: I am perfectly okay sir..... Sir I have a request ... I want to talk to all students can I get 10 min permission....

VP : What happened taani.

Taani: sir, I have to clarify the doubts of some students regarding my  GS post....So today can I talk with the students...

VP : okay that's great taani.... Keep it up....

Taani : thank you sir 

After coming from VP's room she messaged every students to reach auditorium. 

At Rehersal hall: 

Gang except shareyam are practicing their routine and everyone mobile  beeped with message.

Neil: Guys look at this ...taani send messages to everyone to report auditorium.

Vicky: Why she want to talk with us.....she is really irritating...

Neil: No Vicky she want to talk with every students in the college not only us..

Vickey: What she want to talk with everyone.... Guys we can go and check why this sudden meeting...

Gang : Okey

At Auditorium

Taani is standing in the podium and waiting for everyone to join her. After sometime everyone arrived except Shareyam they are busy in completing the formalities of exchange program.

Gang: OMG is it our taani....she is looking hot..how this miracle occur.... may be she wants to gain the attention of Rey that's why she is in this attire... .but  question is why she called us here.

Bharath: for giving lecture....Other than lecture is she best in anything....

Gang: Yes truth ..... 

Taani : Thank you guys for coming here in really short notice.

Student 1: What happened taani why you fixed sudden meeting with all of us....

Taani: So guys I came here to clarify your doubt regarding my GS post.... You all are still thinks that I am not good for this position....Am I right.