Chapter 19

Rithvik reached shekhawat house....but he can't find out exactly where is taani's room.... So he started to climb the window of one room....but when he came inside ,the room is empty .....So he trying to look around the room and from the way it is designed he is confirmed that it is not a Taani's room.....So he tried to go from the room suddenly swayam entered the room while speaking in phone ..seeing swayam he hide behind his cupboard..

Swayam: Sharon, This is too much.....One day you are telling me you are confident about our relationship...another day you change that and you will tell you need time....What exactly you want Sharon..... I can't always adjust towards your mood swings..... tomorrow I want to know exactly what you want... what is your plan regarding our this relationship.....bye good night...

Swayam pov : Why Sharon ...why are you playing with my emotions.... you always have insecurity regarding relationship and all.... now I can't handle more... tomorrow I need answer.....after that I will decide I should continue this relation or not.... I have given you and my friends more priority but I forgot to give priority to taani....Every day gangs taunt taani and I didn't say anything against the gang....because of you and my friends I lost my sister taani.... now she is not ready to hear anything.... I am missing her so much....Now she won't ask I arrived or not....  She even won't wait for me to have food.... I am missing the food prepared by my sister.......I am missing my cutie sister.... this taani is not my sister.....After seeing her face now I can only see sad.....The main reason for her sadness is me .... I gave the permission to gang to behave like this to my taani and even Sharon you and Rey also played with the emotion of my baby sis ....I am really worst brother.... but I will rectify my mistake ....from now onwards I won't allow anyone to play with my sister emotions....this is my promise from your brother taani....

Rithvik heard everything what Swayam said to himself..... but he didn't get how his brother Rey played with taani's emotion.....He understood that he need to find out what exactly happened with taani .. then only he can make his taani back to normal..... we should treat the root cause first then only we can solve the problem  ....After that he left from the window of swayam's room and reached near another window ..He entered inside and sees taani is sleeping.....He without making any noise he goes towards taani's bed and sit near the bed and started to admire her...... He gets jelouse to see she is hugging a cute bear toy....He thought that if he can be in place of that toy.......

Rithivik: Taani...... no you are always my pari... Sorry pari today only I heard about the incident occurred with you ..  I am really ashamed of myself .. because I thought that you left because your tauji forced you....or you may got some misunderstanding with us.... but now I know the truth please forgive me to think negative about you....but I won't forgive you for your rash driving ... I dnt know what conversation you heard blw Arnav Bhai and your tauji but by driving rashly won't decrease your pain.....So I won't forgive you...

After that again he started to stare her ....He is observing her all the features of her face ...

Rithivik: Do you know if that accident is not occurred now you would have been my girlfriend.... I have planned everything to propose you.... but now I won't leave the chance....I will make you fall in love with me.... I know you also loves me ..... but you didn't understood your feelings before ..... now I will make you mine...... I don't know why you are behaving cold with everyone...why gang also behaving like this with you ...but I will find out and I will make everything okay....I can't live without you.... but I won't force you for anything..... love you....my pari....

Suddenly taani put her hands around rithivik shoulder and pulled him nearer to her face due to this distance between their faces becomes less and he started to stare her lips... he tried to control himself but last he gave small peck in her lip and slowly removed her hand without waking her up....and he started to go backwards by looking taani and leave from her window.....

After coming near his car ...

Rithvik pov : Oh my god I love her so much.... I can't live without her.... can't wait to propose her... for that Rithivik you have to make her fall in love with you.....(After thinking he touch his lip and smile)  I am going to becomes mad for her....and thank you God because of you only I got the chance to meet her again..... Rithivik beta Jaa.... go and sleep otherwise you will get dark circles and taani won't look you if you get dark circles.....

He doesn't have the mind to leave that place....but he forced himself to leave from there.......

Next day:

Rithivik: Mom, Dad ...I am leaving for the college...I will have breakfast from there....

Avanthika: Mr Rithivik.... yesterday night why you disturbed my lovely son Rey..

Rithivik: Mom can you tell me ...why u always support this lazy man.... he is good for nothing... always mama Boy...

Avanthika: Rithvik.....

Rey: Mom see he always insult me ....look ...look... everyone will tell you are spoiling him ... poor innocent me who is sleeping yesterday...he just for irritating me he called me middle of night.... mom ask him where was he last night...

Avanthika: Rithivik yesterday you called me and told you won't come here you are going with gangs then why you didn't stay with them and come here late...

Rithivik: mom ....we are practicing the routine that's why I informed you I won't come at night but after the practice section I changed my plan and came here...any problem....

Avanthika: No Rithivik I am just concern about you... I thought that you and gang get into some problem that's why you came here.... I don't know why my heart is saying something is going to happen....please carefull my both son .... I am not having good feeling....please don't fight with each other.....I am feeling scared....

After seeing her mother like this both son comes and hug her....

Reythivik: mom we will promise we won't fight with each other .... there is no chance to fight with each other right....you know we both have different taste .... we won't love same thing so there is no chance to fight with each other ....so mom chill ......

But they don't know their destiny is already tangled with each other......

At College

A girl is entered inside the campus and everybody present there is staring at her in open mouth...She is looking beautiful.....

Girl: Guys stop drooling me ...I am not new here ...  I am old student of here ....and my name is Kriya Ghai.... and I will be here for 6 months.....