Chapter 17

Continuing the conversation

Arnav: that day after she came to my home ....

Flashback:

Taani parked her car outside the house and started to go inside but she heard the argument between tauji and Arnav....first she started to think that she should go and put off the argument but then she heard her name inbetween their argument from this she understood that tauji got to know about her secret that is she is a dancer....

After that she taught that it is better to leave the house before her tauji catch her ....because after knowing the truth  he won't allow her to go out and dance...may be he will took her back to india...so she tried to escape from there but she halted in that place after hearing something....her eyes brimmed with tears...she can't believe her ears what she heard....even Arnav is shocked to hear that...he also become shock....After hearing everything she didn't stay there ...she took the car  and rushes out without knowing exactly where she is going but suddenly one truck came and taani try to control the car but failed and car bumped with the tree.... 

In shekhawat house they heard the sound of car and they understood that taani came and heard everything....Rishi and Arnav get tensed and started to follow her but they didn't get the track of her...because she is driving the car rashly... after some time they see a crowd and blood stains there but they can't see anyone then Arnav noticed the Number plate of car and he got shock that this is taani's car....He and Rishi rushed outside the car and took taani from there and admitted her in nearest hospital... Taani's condition is critical and doctor told them she need a surgery..... After the surgery...taani becomes stable...

Doctor: Mr shekhawat, now she is stable but we can't say how it affected her brain......

Rishi: wat do you mean by that.....

Doctor: She may suffer memory loss...so you two have to be careful while talking to her.... 

Rishi : okay sir...

Next day she wakes up and ask for her brother..

Taani: Arnav Bhai ....where I am now?

Arnav: bacha you are now in London ....

Taani: But yesterday I am in jodhpur.... then how can I come hear this much fast....

Doctor got alert from her behaviour that she may be facing memory loss issue ....Doctor asked her about current year and what is her last activity so and so. .. after that they confirmed that she doesn't have any memory of London days....she only have memory of the previous day she is  coming to London........ 

Doc: It is better no to force her to gain the memory....may be she will gain memory after some days ....but we can't say when she will regain ....but please don't give tension or pressure.... if you give pressure or tension it will worse her health.... so we can wait till she herself gain her memory....

Both Rishi and Arnav get shocked to hear the news and they convinced taani that she got in an accident when she came to London... in between this Arnav see, in taani's phone she is getting numerous call from her gang ......He taught that may be there presence may force her brain to think about the forgotten memory so he messaged them "I  am going to India and please don't try to contact me" He wants to protect her baby sis....After discussing with the doctor he sends taani back to India...because he  can't take risk with her health.... After that day so many times rithvik visited Arnav to know about taani but he is not ready to disclose anything only thing he told them that she won't comeback.....and you guys please don't try to contact her..... 

Flashback Ends

After hearing everything the gangs eyes gets moist...they can't believe this ...this much days they are angry with her but truth is she is innocent and she don't have any memory of them....She is not ignoring her she forgot everything related to them .....

Arnav : Rithvik , I know I am hidden everything from you all.... because I know after knowing her condition you all go to India and search for her... after seeing you all her old memory may trigger ... and It will affect her health....as a brother I need to protect her.. that's why I didn't give any information regarding her to you all ...please forgive me and I hope you all won't ask or do anything to make her remember you all...please it is my request....after coming to St Louis she is already have so many pressure...so you guys also don't give pressure to her....okay...

Rithivik: Thanks Arnav Bhai...you cleared every misunderstandings....but one thing I want to tell you... I won't forgive you for what you did...I know you are protecting your sister....but she is our friend....if we know the truth already then we won't try to come near her because for us also her health is important...now we are already here we won't give any sort of tension or pressure .... and we will start new chapter with her.... 

Arnav: Rithvik one more request ... swayam don't know about her accident , memory loss and about her life in London so please don't tell him about these things... we don't want to give him pressure that's why we didn't said anything about it....When she came London ...swayam is busy with his dance training and all so we didn't informed him anything... but that helped us to send her to Mumbai.....

Rithivik: okay Bhai.... I understand... we won't tell him anything..

Arnav: I am sorry guys...Okay bye ...Hope one day you all will forgive me....