Chapter 38

In RH

Rithvik without looking anywhere only seeing her dancing ... From her dance he can identify her state of mind she is extremely happy.... He doesn't know why she is this much happy....but her dance no one can beat.... She is dancing gracefully.... And when doing dance her angelic face is glowing..... After seeing taani dancing anybody can say how much she is dedicated towards dance and her love for her passion dance...... She is looking extremely beautiful while dancing.... He is constantly looking at her every movement......

Here taani did the last step and look at the entrance....she got shock of the life.... Rithvik is standing there.... and from his look she understood that now her lie is unfolded... But she can't unfold the truth also ..... She want to escape from rithvik and his questions now ...otherwise he will find out truth...

Taani(mind): OMG rithivik....why god ...why you are always create problems in my life...  Now how can I escape from him ... He knows according to St Louis student taani is a non dancer..... Taani what is the need to dance in rehersal hall... Now your all lie is unfolded..... Please god ...please god help me.. help me..... I want to escape from his questions now ... Tomorrow I can find some reasons...but now mind is totally blank god .....

Suddenly her phone ring and she picked up her phone

Taani : Bhai I am coming .... I won't be late ....pakka promise ....

Taani( Mind) : Thank you Krishna ji ... Now I can escape from here...

Taani: Hi Rithivik.... Why you came back... I just came here and find Rehersal hall is empty so I thought it is not bad to dance so I  just tried to dance.....I am not professional like you all so it won't be that much good as yours .....Okay bye ... I became late ...Bhai is waiting for me... See you tomorrow....

She took all her things and started to go outside but in what speed she went outside in that same speed she is pulled inside by him and her chest collided with Rithvik chest... She hugged rithivik in fear of falling ... Both heart started to beat fast due to there close proximity...both are standing in the hugging position and taani after taking a long breath tried to look into his eyes but he is already looking at her and both drowned in eachother's eyes....For some times both forget their surroundings... Both are just looking at each other eyes......and trying to read unknown emotion from their eyes.....

After some time taani recovered from the eye contact and try to move from rithivik...but his hold is tight around her waist...

Taani: Rithvik what is this.... Please leave me....

Rithivik: No , I won't leave you ... I need answer...

Taani: What answer do you want.....I don't know what you are talking about.....leave me Rithvik

Rithivik: Taani stop.... Don't try to move from me I won't allow you to move from me....( she looked at him she can feel the truthfulness in his words ....)

Taani: Rithivik what are you saying .... What do you want me to tell.....

Rithivik is really getting angry because he know she knows that he got to know her lie but then also she is not ready to disclose the truth...What is stopping her to disclose her truth.... AA ⁰1¹q1

Rithivik: Taani don't force me to tell the truth .... Why you are acting like this.... What is stopping you .... I want to know the reason... You and me know now you can't escape without telling me....

But still she is struggling and not ready to tell so he pushed her away from him but this sudden push is a really a shock for taani .... She is simply looked at him....then he said...

Rithivik: Taani this movement I understood that you never considered me or our gang as your friend....I am not going to beg you to tell the truth ... This much time I thought that you will remove the facade and tell me the truth but no ... You are really stubborn.... and please here after don't try to talk with me or with gang....

After telling this he turned to go but this time taani pushed him back by holding his hand.... But this time taani is not able to balance the weight and both fell on the floor.... Now rithvik head is resting on taani's chest...He looked up and both started to stare each other.....after some time both come back to their sense and rithivik started to stand up but he slipped again and fall back but he balanced him with his hands and now their lips are inches away.... both heart started to beat fastly..... Taani is experiencing something different... This feeling she never experienced  never in previous if Rey comes close to her then she feels like little bit fear , nervousness and happiness... But with Rithivik she is not experiencing any fear or nervousness.... She is liking this feeling...she don't know how to describe this feelings......... At last rithivik started to stand and gives his hands for her to stand from ground.......

Again he started to move out but taani stopped him...

Taani: Rithivik..... Do you really think that I am not considering you and gang as my best friends.....( She looked at him...she knows he is angry... that's why he said like this.... She knows she will also behave like this if she is in his place .... Because their friendship is really strong and hiding in things in that friendship may create problems )

Rithivik: Taani if you truly considered us as your friend then you won't hide the reasons from us why you are hiding... What you will get after hiding this from us.... I won't force you .... That is up to you....

Taani: Rithvik.... I will tell the truth.... Yes you are correct I got my memory back .....but befor I disclose the truth I want our full gang here... Make sure only dragon team... Even kriya is not acceptable..... because I want to say that infront of my all buddy .... I know I hurt you by hiding this...but Rithivik I don't have any other method....

Taani(mind) I will tell the truth but one of the main reason not to disclose the truth is you itself... I don't know rithivik I can  become old taani of yours.... Because my feelings towards you is changing .... What name I will give to this feeling I don't know......... So I thought I should behave as st Louis taani then you won't show that much attachment towards me...... But for my feelings I won't allow to destroy our friendship that is really precious for me..... Now I will tell truth and I will become like old..... But I will surely try to keep distance from you.... If I didn't keep distance then I can't control my emotions.......