Chapter 24

At Rey's House

Rey: Rithivik....what are you doing......

Rithvik: Nothing.....why you didn't sleep...

After looking Rey ...rithvik again ask

Rithivik: Do you want to ask me something..

Rey: Rithvik..... What is the relationship between taani and you....

Rithivik think for some time  and then thought she lost her memory and Arnav also warned not to say their past to swayam...so I said my and taani bond and relation to Rey then he will tell this to swayam so no....

Rithvik: She is my friend....why???

Rey: Now only you all came here....in this short time you become friend with her.... You are not a person who make friend like that....

Rithivik: Rey ....you know me.... .I won't make friends easily.....but with taani....... I don't know why .... Something in me tell me to make friendship with her ....so now she is my friend.... 

Rey: You only have friendship with her right no other feeling.....

Rithivik just looked at Rey and said

Rithivik:Now only friendship....why .... Why you are this much curious to know about me and taani...

Rey: No you didn't made friendship with gang but you made friendship with taani... So just curious to know the reason.....

Rithivik: what... Are you joking.... You are telling me to make friendship with your that so called friends... I am really surprised because you made friendship with them.... They don't know how to respect others and only thing they have is ego and   they think that they are great dancer no one in the world can beat them and in this world being dancer is the biggest thing and others are waste ...so do you telling me to make friendship with this mentality people's then sorry Rey I can't.... Rey I won't tell you to break the friendship but don't be blind to them and it is not good to ignore their mistake.... If our friends are doing mistakes it is our responsibility to tell them they are wrong and try to make them understand....but after coming here only thing I can see is you are supporting them for everything.... This is really....

Rey : No rithivik I am not supporting them... But..

Rithivik: What Rey.... Can you see in which way they are behaving with taani.... Do you think it is right way to behave with taani.... She is only doing her responsibility and you guys didn't giving importance to her words.... But blaming her.... Even Sharon and swayam too.... Sorry Rey I won't make friendship with them...You can't force me.... Even I am not okay to make friendship with Sharon and swayam... I am also disappointed with you too... But you are my brother that's why I am leaving you and making you understand... Stop your friends before it is late.....

Rey : No rithivik..I understood my mistakes ..... Yesterday me also scolded them after you gone out of the RH...  and even I didn't interfere when you are scolding them.... I will make sure they won't bash taani more....

Rithivik: if they do anything then they will know who I am ....and one more thing tell them to stay away from taani..... because you know I am really protective towards my friends.... So if anything happens to my friends then I won't spare them ...

After that Rey left from there ....

Rithivik pov: sorry Rey I can't tell you ...what is my relationship with taani.... I love taani and I can't live without her....if anyone mess with her I don't know what I will do ..... I am really angry with you also because you allow your friends to taunt taani ....I didn't expect this from you Rey.... I think you changed lot....may be this change occur after kriya left you.... But this change is not good ..... Blindly believing your friends is not right .......