Chapter 12

Next day

Rey: Mom.....I am hungry....give me food....

Rithivik:  bhukkad....mom give him food otherwise he will eat me raw ....

Rey: you will say like that only because you are getting food prepared by mom daily ....but I am only getting food occasionally.....So no diet till mom is going back to London.......

Rithivik:you are lucky because you don't have to be the part of mom's experiment....but dad and me don't have any option daily we have eat that.... I am planning to go somewhere to eat good food..

Avanthika: Rithvik , I heard everything.....today there is no food for you go and eat at your college canteen....

Rithivik: mom..... I am just joking..... 

Avanthika: But i am not joking......till I am in India you won't get any food from here got it.....

Rithivik: Beautiful....I didn't said like that....papa only tell me that you every day do experiment with food and he is missing his moms hand food ....that time also I said no my mom's is world's best cook ....you know ....

Avanthika: Rithivik betta ...do you know who I am ....I am your mother .....so how can you think that just by buttering I will let you go......

Rithivik: No mom I am telling truth....papa only said like that....if you have doubt I will ask.... okey ....if you get confirm then you have to give me food and no food for our dad okey....

Avanthika: Okey....

Rey is enjoying his mother's food....he don't want to interfere blw Son and mother....he know atlast his father will be the pray ....both the son always put all the allegation to their dad to escape from their mom's......

Rithivik: Dad....come... come.... I want to ask you something yesterday you only said about the mom's experiment ?

Dad : Yes son..... what happened....  why you are asking again....

Rethivik( Rey+ Rithivik):After hearing both started to laugh.....

Rithivik: look mom he only said like that.....poor me you doubted me for this....please give me food....

Avanthika: Okay wait ..... I will give you your food

Ram : Avi.... I am hungry ....please give me food ....

Avanthika: Ram how can you have my experiment food you will get good and tasty food outside right you go and have from there ....from now onwards no food for you.... 

Ram: what experiment......why there is no food for me...

After seeing his both son laughing face he understood one thing that ......again he become the pray of his sons prank and from now onwards no food for him....

Avanthika: You only told to our son that you have to eat my experiment foods daily and .....they are not worth to eat....then why I will give you  food....

Ram Sternly looking at Rithvik but he is looking at him like he is innocent.

Ram: Avi I am.... innocent......your this devil son made all these things..... I only said about your robotic experiment you have done in college....he dragged me into this.... please believe me.....

Avanthika: you called my son devil ..... first you commented  my food...now my son..... now you won't get any food....

Ram: Avi...... please listen....

Rethivik: poor daddy......,

Ram: After your marriage I will show you my boys... you two wait and watch....