Chapter 48

In RH

Taani left the RH with dragon team and swayam also left from there telling everyone that he needs space to digest the new information..... Suddenly Rey stopped Rithivik

Rey: Rithvik I want to talk to you .....

Rithivik: What do you want to talk with me .....

Rey: Guys I want to talk with Rithivik please give us some privacy.....

Rithivik: Rey what happened.......why you are looking serious.....

Rey: Rithivik you just said that I ignored you .... Are you sure it is true.... I never ignored you....

Rithivik: Bhai I am damn sure you ignored me ....but I also know you ignored me unknowingly...like swayam you also gave importance to friends and dance you forget about your brother and parents... You only call us when you need something....otherwise we are calling you and asking about your wellbeings......you know I am also a dancer I also have friends but I never neglected you ....you are my twin brother ...I didn't sleep without talking with you .... Do you know when taani left us I became depressed that days I never saw your call or message .... That day I understood importance of me in your life ...... You and your this friends are living in fantasy world and you can't see others when you are with them... This ignorance towards other relations lead your life this much miserable.... your friends life also pathetic....you guys just ignore family and pretend like you guys are living a great life but you guys always forget that you have family also they also need your time.... Do you know when we started to resume our talking.... when you break up with kriya I can't stand your pain and I called you.... ....I called you after knowing your condition then also you never asked about my present condition or anything.....

Rey: Wow this much day I thought that I am good in everything but now I understood I am really pathetic when it comes to relationships.....I really pathetic.....I even forget my own brother and parents then how can I give love to my lover.... Today you made me understand that I am not a good brother or son....I don't know rithivik how to tell sorry to you ..... But I will assure you that I will work on our relationship........ From today I won't be ignorant towards you or our parents.... Now I know I become really self-centred person....sorry brother...please forgive me for my all mistakes.... for my all ignorance...I am sorry......

Rey started to cry but Rithivik suddenly goes towards him and hugged him....both stand in that position for some times and after that Rithivik said ..

Rithivik: Rey i know you ignored me but I never felt alone because for me you are always with me in my heart...  Do you know you are precious for me.... I really love you ....I can understand you ... we are twins so I can easily understand your emotions... But our parents really need you...papa and mumma both missing you so much ...so try to give time for them...they never said that verbally but they always wait for your call... Rey it is not bad to concentrate on one thing but we should give time to our loved once is also important.... Papa and mamma both have lot of work but then also they find out little time for us ...so we also have responsibility to give time for them.... They are running because they want to give a great life for us but we ignore that fact and blame them for not giving enough time....but we are also not giving time to them.....in life we have to adjust everything...we should find time for our loved ones and try to understand their present mind set.... Communication only make the bond strong .... lack of communication make relationship sink....

After hearing this Rey become more guilty....he never thought like this....he never called them ...always they called him and ask his wellbeings....even he ignored his brother .....he is really guilty.....

Rithivik: Bhai just change your this sad face... Past is past .....we should move on from our past...and try to make your present and future best....

After that both stand up and rithivik started to move out but again Rey stopped him and ask