Chapter 31

Rithivik and Taani reached taani's house and he looked towards taani ....she is still sleeping....He recalled all the things they did today and he smiled towards her ....but still he is confused if taani is pretending about her memory loss or not.....again he shrugged those thoughts and he took taani and rang the bell .....Swayam opened the door immediately...

Swayam: Rithvik what happened Why did you guys take this much time .....

Rithvik: Swayam what you are thinking about your drunken sister.....by just calling taani's name she will come with me.... do you know what all the struggle I have done to get her here.....OMG drunken taani is scary........

And he started blabbering about all the things she did with him.....

The way Rithivik is describing his condition swayam started to laugh he forgot about his anger and his current mindset everything......he is really thankful to rithivik......

With the help of rithivik swayam took taani to her room but she is completely drenched in the rain so swayam called kaka's wife to change her dress ...

Swayam: Buddy thank you for bringing taani here... I am really scared to see taani is not there when I went to the washroom.... I really become scared after knowing she is also drunked ...

Rithivik: Buddy taani is my friend also... So don't say thank you....if you want to thank me then next time you can offer food for me .....

Swayam : okay......

Swayam forwarded his hands for a handshake.....

Swayam: can we become friends......

Rithvik smiled and accepted the handshake and said

Rithvik: Friends

After that Rithivik goes to his house.....and the door is opened by his mother....

Rithivik: Mom where is Rey.... I didn't see him after the club .....

Avantika: Rithvik now Sharon called me and told me that he won't come home today....he is staying in Sharon's place.....

Rithvik: Okay...mom....

After going to his room....he is still smiling after thinking about his special time with taani.....and again that thought pooled in his mind that she is pretending or not.....

Rithivik mind: Sorry taani you are my friend but from your behaviour I can feel something is off...I want to know everything and also I want to know if you are pretending or not ....I will surely find out ...If you are pretending then I will find out what made you pretend this .....So mission Taani started I will keenly watch you from Here onwards.....

Next day @ St Louis

Everyone is practicing in RH except Rey..... suddenly Rey entered into RH and everyone got shocked seeing him.....the first one to reach near Rey is Rithvik.

Rithivik: Rey what happened....who did this with you....Did you see the doctor....tell me dammit who did this with you.....

Rey still not looking at Rithivik or answering him he is still guilty and also don't want to tell rithivik about his deeds.... because he know if rithivik knows about what he did with taani then first one to beat him is rithivik....and also he don't want to see disappointed in his eyes for him....

Swayam: Rithivik he won't say ....I will tell you what happened.....

Gang: What swayam do you know who did this with Rey....

Swayam: Yes guys I know ...who did this with him... I am the one who did this with him......

Gang: Swayam you did this with him why...... Don't lie okay ...we all know you won't do anything like this....you want to protect someone that's why you are taking this blame......