Chapter 3

London

Rithvik: Sir, may I Come in.

VP : Hello Rithvik,Today also you killed the stage by your awesome performance... Do you know I am also one of your fan and I am really proud to get a student like you... 

Rithvik: No sir we are lucky to get VP like you .. because of your support only we reached  this level Without your support we can't win international dance championship..

VP: okey okay , so much buttering..... just leave it.... anyway I called you here to tell about the collaboration we are doing with other college as a part of collaboration we are sending your team to Indian college St Louis for 6 month. You have to  live there and you can also attend the class there. Everything is ready ....only one thing is left , that is your packing.....so rithvik and gang are you all ready to go to India.

Rithvik after hearing about India he zone out and some flashes of girl is coming to his mind.

VP: Rithvik what happened why you are standing still.

Rithvik: No sir Iam okey.... yes, we are ready our team is ready to do anything for our dance and our college.

VP : So you guys are leaving after 5 days ....so inform your gang regarding this and makes required arrangements.

Rithvik:  sure sir 

Full gang is waiting for Rithvik in the Canteen....

Arjun: where is this Rithvik ...... I can't control....I am really hungry ...

Moni: Arjun you always want food OMG what can I do with you ...

Arjun: Sweetheart you can do many things...I don't mind if you do ... ...

Moni blushed and slap lightly in his head.

Twinkle: you two go and get a room..... you two always romance in front of us.....

Gang: Yes ......we are fed up with your PDA....

Arjun: I am flirting with my GF what is the problem in that .....and twinkle your Hitesh always flirt with our junior girls don't you have any problem for that .... shivin also same like hithesh but if Arjun flirt with his GF everyone have problems.... Karan you tell compairing these two I am best right...

Karan: In that case you are better than these two..

Krystle : Karan you are also not good .... yesterday I saw you are  flirting with one of our student in the accademy.... If I see that again I will kill you okay......

Dingu ( short form of Digangana ) & Twinkle : Same warning is applied to you two...got it .  

Shivin and Hithesh:Yes man  from today we are neat and clean.... no more flirting.......

Dingu & twinkle : Good for you ..... 

Rithvik entered into the canteen

Arjun: look who is here...after decades of time he arrived .....

Rithvik: hai guys ...what happened everyone is looking me like you all saw a ghost...  

Gang: Because if you become little more late then Arjun will be eat us raw.

Rithvik: What Arjun, why did you wait for me you all can start eating , I would have  join you all after that.

Gang: Did we ever had food without you so come fast and have food with us.

Karan: Anyway why VP sir called you...

Rithvik: Guys VP sir is throwing us out of this campus for 6 months.....So please pack your bags.

Hithesh: what? .... then for 6 months where are we going.

Rithvik: We are going to Mumbai St Louis college for the collab program.

Arjun : what we are going to India for 6 months .... that means we may get a chance to see her after 1 and half years.

After telling only he sees the surrounding everybody become silent and they become sad

Arjun: Sorry guys I became excited after knowing we are going to India...I dnt want to mention her but in excitement slip of tongue.

Dingu: Why she left us suddenly only leaving a message " I am going to India and please don't try to contact me ".She just vanished in the air after sending this message we all tried numerous time to contact her in social media and her phone but no result.

Krystle: Yes , but still I can't believe she left us simply by one simple message ....She is not like that then what happened suddenly ....I hope she is okay..I don't feel she is okay but we can't do anything..... but after 1.5 yr also it is paining to  think about her.

Rithvik: No guys we want answer and we will get that answe from her itself....why she left us without informing us anything......So pack your bags we have 6 months we will find her and we will ask her our every questions....so guys ready.

Gang: Yes , we are ready ......

Everyone: India we are coming..............