Chapter 40

In RH

Karan: What are you speaking.... Do you know what you are telling .... You are telling Rishi uncle is your real papa...how can it possible......Taani don't spoke rubbish....

Taani: Do you all think ....I will tell joke with this sensitive topic of mine..... Never guys I am not cheap to tell this types of joke..... If you want you can believe me......

Rithivik: Okay taani we all know you won't tell joke about this but I want to know when you got to know about this......and who said this to you.....we want to know........

Taani: Mr Rishi Shekhawat told this ..... If someone told me that I am Rishi Shekhawat daughter then I would have laugh.... But this is said by tauji itself sorry my so called papa......

Rithivik: Taani we want to know tell us correctly...

Flashback

During London Fest taani got the call from Khushi that Arnav and Rishi is having  Argument regarding her dance ...... After hearing this she came back to Arnav house.... She parked her car outside the house because she thought she can sneak inside without the knowledge of her tauji..... When she entered into the entrance of living room she heard the argument between Arnav and Rishi ....she thought that she should stop there and understand what topic is currently running between two...then only she can go and cool both of them ....so she waited there....

Arnav: Papa you are hating dance but taani and swayam love's dance ... Okay if you are putting presure to swayam it is okay because he is your son .... But taani is your sister's daughter..atleast give her permission to dance... If your sister is still alive then she will be proud of taani ..... She allow taani to choose her passion.... Why are you imposing your dislike of dance to taani also....please papa.... And one more thing I won't allow her to choose between you and dance... Because I know you will try to force her.... If her parents would have been here then they also tell her to choose her passion.... They won't behave like you ...... Because in your college life you had some problems related to dance that doesn't means your children and relative children also keep distance from dance... It is not possible....

Now shekhawat anger is on high peek.......

Rishi: I have full right in her and I can take full decision of her life .......She is my daughter.....

Arnav: She is not your daughter she is daughter of Anitha Kapoor and Raj Kapoor..... She is your sister's daughter.... After their death they gave the responsibility of her and now you are taking her life every decision by using that power..... You are imposing your all decisions to her.... She is also doing all your decision without any objection because she knows she can't voice out her dreams because she don't have parents.....So please she is doing one single thing without your permission that is dance .... I am begging you please allow her to dance.... You already cut all the branches of her dream but if you cut her dream for dance then we all will lose her..... Please papa...

Rishi: Just shutup Arnav....She is my daughter and I didn't do anything.... You are just saying nonsense....and don't tell if her parents are alive they will do that and this..... Because I am her papa ... If I am doing anything...that is only for her....

Arnav: you are not her papa ....you are her tauji.... So please give her wings to fly.......please don't stop her......

Rishi: Arnav ....... Stop your nonsense she is my daughter.... She is daughter of Rishi Shekhawat and Malini Shekhawat.... She is not my sister's daughter .... They adopted her from me... I am her biological father......

But suddenly Rishi stopped because unknowingly and in angry he spilled the truth to his son...He just looked Arnav shocked and he can't read what his son is thinking .... Because he is first time seeing his son with horror expression... Most shocked person there is Taani....after the confession her whole world collapsed...she don't know what to do ...and what to think......