Chapter 23

Evening taani is passing through the corridor and she heard a sound from storeroom.... She thought who will be inside the Storeroom... because almost all the college is empty.....for checking who is there she went near the storeroom......but from outside she can't see anything.... she heard the sound again so she went inside....... and she started to call

Taani: Hello!!!!!!  Is anybody is here.......  

That same time she heard door closing sound made her afraid and she runs backs to door ...but the door is already closed and room completely become dark..... She bang the door and called out for someone but she didn't get any reply... Suddenly someone touched her shoulder....she trembled with fear...... But after hearing the voice she become relaxed.....After that she turned and ask

Taani: Rithvik is it you.....

Rithvik : Yes... Taani you first relax..... I am here with you

Taani: So you are making that sound right....why you come to storeroom and why you didn't reply me  first time when I shouted is anybody here...

Flashback:

When taani is standing outside the store room.. that time rithvik passing through the first floor after the practices session...He sees from there that ragini is entering inside the Storeroom and shouting something.....he also started following her.....and he also entered inside the Storeroom.

Flashback Ends 

Rithivik: Relax taani.... I didn't made any sound here .. I camed here because I saw you getting inside this room .... So I thought to check what you are doing here....  But after I entered suddenly door is closed.....and then I heard your shouting so I came back and see you are banging the door...... and understood that you are panicking....So you relax first ...you are not alone.....

Taani: But who closed the door..... I am really scared..... I am feeling suffocating.... Rithvik please do something I can't stay in dark.....

Rithivik: Relax taani.... I am with you.... Don't be panic.... I am with....

But taani is blabbering in panic mode and atlast rithivik hugged her forcefully....... And he thought that  along with him she  is this much scared and what would have happen if she is alone.... He can't think about this.....he also become scared not because of dark but because of seeing her in this condition.... His eye become moist....he is telling soothing words to make her relax but nothing is working......

Outside StoreRoom

D3 gang do high five with each other.... Their plan is worked.... They successfully tricked taani into the storeroom. They planned to teach a lesson to taani because of her only everyone is taunting them so in angry they did this.... But they are unaware of rithivik presence.....

Neil: Now she will understand what is the consequences to mess with us .....

Vicky: yes....and guys don't open your mouth infront of shareyam..... 

Gang : okay .......

Inside storeroom..

Rithivik know taani is really scared of dark...but what to ....she is still hugging him tightly...he don't know how to relax her....... Then he asked 

Rithvik: Taani, do you have your phone with you...

Taani: No Rithvik ... My phone is in GS room... Before leaving home I thought to go to washroom to freshup so I didn't took it with me ... What about you..

But Rithivik is standing still because she is hugging him and while talking her lips slightly touched his chest.... He is feeling Shiver with her little contact.....for few moments he forget that they are inside the Storeroom and she is Shivering because of dark.... But he recovered back by taani's continuous call and try to broke the hug but she is not ready to leave him ... Atlast he thought that if he leave her she will tremble more so he stopped his try ...