Chapter 30

Rithvik follow the girl sound and reached at the ice-cream parlor.....and he find taani there but she is arguing with the ice-cream vendor....He immediately informed everyone about finding taani and also assured swayam that he will safely drop taani to swayam's house.....after assuring him  rithvik cut the phone....

In Club

Swayam mind:Taani is safe....now I can relax a bit....I can trust Rithvik right??.... But after what Rey done I can't trust anybody.... I thought that Rey never broke my trust but today he broke my trust by spiking taani's drink......but now my mood is not good so it is better rithvik handle taani... Otherwise I will create a scene.....so first I want to relax myself......

With Rithivik and Taani

Taani: why can't you give me my favourite ice cream......I want now .....

Shopkeeper: Madam do you have money......you seems to not okay.....

Taani: yeh do you know I am Arnav Shekhawat sister..... No one can mess with my brother...so means no one can mess with me also.....give me my flavour ice cream.....

Rithvik: OMG how I am going to handle this taani ...poor ice cream vendor .... He is looking confused like who Arnav Shekhawat....I should rescue him from her otherwise she will rippe him alive .....

Shopkeeper: Who is Arnav Shekhawat....I don't know any Arnav Shekhawat....if you want Ice cream then you have to give money....

Taani: you ... I will kill you....

Like angry lion she jump towards icecream vendor but rithvik suddenly come between two.....

Taani: Hai rithvik..... How are you... When you came here ...you know he is not giving me my favourite icecream.....one second rithvik move I want to kill him ...he is not giving icecream and also telling he doesn't know my brother Arnav Shekhawat...How dare he ......

Shopkeeper: Please take this girl from here.... I think she is mad ....she will kill me.....

Rithivik: Taani ......please don't do anything to him... and he can't give you ice cream without money if he give then how can he feed his children without money.....

After thinking sometime taani said...

Taani: Okay ...I will forgive him but he said he don't know my brother ......

Rithvik: Taani .....please understand....he is telling truth he is the owner of  small shop and he doesn't know business tycoon Arnav who is living in London....So please .....

Taani's eyes get moist and she started to cry slowly.....

Rithivik: Taani...what happened....why are you crying.....please tell me...

Taani: Rithvik I want ice cream...........(she started to cry more)

Rithivik started to stare her more....

Rithivik mind: She is looking adorable.... I really feel to hug and kiss her.....I really love you ...you are looking cute....truth is I don't like your sad face but today you are looking cute while crying....love you my cry baby........

Rithivik: Taani don't cry I will buy you ice cream...which flavour you want ....

Taani comes near rithvik and hug him....and said

Taani: Rithvik thank you.....I want vanila, chocolate, strawberry, blueberry,pista, butterscotch.....

Taani tries to tell every flavour ....

Rithivik : Stop Stop ....for today this much only .....we will buy rest another day okay....

Taani: okay.....