Chapter 8

In Rehearsal hall

Sharon: Swayam, who is he ....Why you are scared of him and He is trying to put every blame on you for taani's sadness and your accepting everything without objection...

Swayam: Sharon he is my brother Arnav Shekhawat....  living in London....He is a Fashion Designer....a biggest business tycoon....I think you all are heard about AS company...

Sharon: Yes "AS "  it is the one of the popular brand....It's headquarters is in UK....

Swayam: Exactly, that is my brother's company...He achieved that with his own hardwork... He didn't received a simple penny of money from my father to establish this company.... His Hardwork only make him this much sucess... My role model is him....I also want to become successful like him with my own hardwork....But he and me have one difference.... He gives his life for my sister Taani....but about me you all know right,even I didn't give her my time when she is in pain.... So how can I become Good brother....

Sharon: No swayam , you also did this to make her ambitious and bold. You are also good brother...

Swayam : What good Sharon ....just imagine suppose I want a girl who is exactly like taani who can cook delicious food and do household work then for changing you can I do the fake breakup....girls answers me can your boyfriend can do fake breakup to change your identity.... what will be your reaction ....do you accept it ....

Sharon: Swayam if you want me to become like that you have to tell me then only I can understand what is in your mind...

Girls: No we can't accept that .... breakup is big thing it is not a solution for the problem....it will make problem complicated...

After hearing this from his own friends Rey's condition become worse....he is regretting what he is done with taani .. now he is determine to ask forgiveness from her...  

Swayam: Exactly Sharon, Now did you get that how it will feel when our life partner choose fake breakup method to change us....you and Rey planned this but you didn't think once putting you on her side... you just want to protect your friend.... Sharon now you said clearning misunderstanding by talking with each other is the best option than breakup then why you didn't give this suggestion to Rey that time ...but you suggest  him that Break up is only method to change taani...why...Do you know why, for you all she is just my sister not your friend.... you guys even blamed her and taunt her but neither me nor Rey didn't speak for her and never advice you all to not do these things ........So now tell me in which angle you are thinking I am a good brother ...the brother who put his baby sister to suffer alone in her life's biggest mysteries is really a good brother ....the  worst thing I ever done is I supported your in fake breakup that time also I didn't think about her pain ...I thought only about my friends pain...... did I done fair to taani no that's why I accepted every blame my brother put into me.

Sharon: No swayam , That time situation is different and I couldn't think it on another way ..

Swayam: I not blaming you Sharon ....because the one should be blamed is me ....I have given the right to you people to behave like this....if I warn you people when you started to taunt taani then my and taani's relationship won't be like this..... I destroyed everything with my own hands....So I am no one to blame anyone......

After this swayam is moving out of the Rehearsal hall, but paused a min and walk back to rey..

Swayam: Rey, I know about your current situation and I really want to help you but now I can't....From now onwards I can't give pain to my sister... So please keep distance from my sister....

Gang and sharey become shock because swayam is advising Rey to take distance from taani..

Rey: Swayam you know right ....how much I am loving your sister......I can't live without her ....please understand....

swayam: No Rey you are not loving her sincere.... May be she is just the replacement of kriya for you.....If you truly loved her then tell me who is her favourite person, What is her favourite hobby or just tell me how is her life in jodhpur....You two started dating from 3 months and you even don't no the basic things of her then how can you say that you really loving her.....So just think about it..

Rey: Swayam I am clear and I know I am loving taani more but I didn't given her importance as I give to my dance and friends....I  also failed to give priority.... I always give priority to dance and friends....and I always had confidence that she won't leave me whatever I do.... But I failed to understand that time changes everyone.... just note that I will gain the trust of you and taani again  ..... I will show you I can be a best boyfriend for her.

Swayam : Rey, Now I am talking as a Taani's brother please keep distance from my sister and one more thing, till she gives forgiveness don't even dare to talk with her ....This is not said by your friend swayam ...this is taani's brother swayam is talking....and guys this is the warning is for you too.... don't mess with my sister.... you will see another swayam if you blame my sister infront of me okey....No more bashing from you guys.... If I hear anything then I will react badly ....... So take it as a warning.....I am going back to my home ..... please don't call me for sometime.....