"What do you mean?"

"I don't know, it's- it's kind of like it's-"

"No, don't say "too easy."" Scott cut in, and Julie pulled her face at Scott's tantrum. She didn't want to laugh, the stress matched the scenario, but she'd had a nack for not reacting to things until months later and right now was going to be one of those moments where she had no reaction. So, she really wanted to laugh. "People say "too easy" and bad things happen. What, do you think finding you was easy? Getting away from Allison's dad? None of this has been easy!"

"Fine," Derek sighed, "you're right."

"Thank you."

"Shouldn't we think of a plan first?" Julie asked, as Scott went to reach for the door again.

"Let's just get out of here," Scott said, not wanting to waste anymore time before the hunters would get back.

As they exited, they began their walk across the porch area heading over to Julie's car, however, they didn't make it as flashes went off all around them. Arrows landing in both Scott and Derek.

"Oh my god!" Julie screamed, but didn't have time to think about it as a weight threw her to the ground. She could feel the leaves tangling in her hair as she rolled, and as she settled she looked up to see a body on top of her own.

"Scott, your eyes!" Derek shouted out, as flashes went off all around them. Julie herself was struggling to focus on what was happening with all the flashes, she couldn't imagine how bad it was for people with sensitive eyes.

Once they'd had time to adjust, Derek grabbed onto both Julie and the pair stumbled over to grab onto Scott, "get up! Let's go!" Derek urged, but as he did an arrow was shot into his back.

Jules let out a quick scream having not expected it. "Scott go!"

"Allison, I can explain," Scott said, and Julie looked at him as if he was insane.

"Stop lying. For once, stop lying." Allison said, shaking her head.

"I was gonna tell you the truth at the formal. I was gonna tell you everything... because everything that I said, everything that I did--"

"Was to protect me."

"Yes."

"I don't believe you..."

"Scott, we don't talk to pyscho murderers!" Julie urged, grabbing onto him and trying to pull him away, "I mean look how she reacted, it's a bloody good job you never told her..."

"Shoot him before I have to shoot myself!" Kate groaned, and Allison looked at her confused.

"You... you said we were just gonna catch them..."

"We did that. Now we're gonna kill them," Kate shot Derek causing the man to groan out in pain, "see? Not that hard." Allison looked to her as if she was insane. Taking the hesitation, Julie ran over to Derek and pulled the arrow from him hoping it would speed up his healing. "Oh, no... I know that look. That's the "You're gonna have to do it yourself" look."

Kate took Allison's bow and began walking over to Scott, "Kate... Kate, what are you doing?"

"I love those brown eyes..." Kate cooed as she looked over Scott.

"Oh my god, she's really noncey," Julie groaned before shaking Derek, "get up!"

"Kate!" A new voice sounded, and Julie rolled her eyes. She thought it was getting rather crowded. She looked over to see a man who she assumed was related to Kate based on the similar features, he was clicking his own gun, "I know what you did. Put the gun down."