9. I Love The Way I Am

Comincia dall'inizio

"Aww, he misses me". We both laughed.

"Wait, you said your doing something this weekend". He said.

"Yeah".

"Oh, really what are you doing?" He asked.

"Can you stop asking me so many questions".

"Sorry, sorry.. But you still have to answer". He said.

"Nope".

"Yeah, you have to". He pressured.

"No, not really".

"Oh, come on, pretty please".

"Uhhh, okay fine".

"Yes". He said in excitement.

"I'm going to The Metropolitan Museum Of Art, I need some inspirations for my arts and stuff".

"Okay, can I come with?" He asked another question again.

"I don't know, if you wanna, as long as you don't disturb me".

"Okay, yay". He said.

There was an awkward silence between us as Arion left the car and went to the back seat.

"What are you doing?"

"I want to lie down, there is no blood in my butt chicks anymore". He lied down and used my jacket that was at the backseat to cover his face, then I came out of the car and went to the back seat and sat on his leg.

"Ow, your legs are to muscly". He said as I got up, from his leg and he sat next to me as silence filled the car.

"I'm already, tired".

"Same". He said and places his head on my shoulder, couldn't help my self but smile, a little. "Um, Blue".

"Yeah".

"Um, when I came out to you, the other day". He was speaking slowly.

"Yeah".

"Well i didn't exactly tell you everything". He raised his head, and looked at me.

"Oh really, why didn't you tell me?"

"I wasn't ready... But nevermind, I don't want it to change your mood". He said.

"No, tell me".

"No, Blue it's okay, I can't predict your emotions".

"Dude, tell me what you wanted to say".

"Blue, I told you, it's o- ".

"Arion, what did you wanna tell me?"

"Okay, um.. When I came out to you, i didn't tell you everything, because i'm scared of you and i don't want shit to go down". He slightly laughed as i had confusion written all over my face.

"What i am actually trying to say, is that i also have a-"

"Blue!". I heard someone shout my name from the Deborah's house, as me and Arion turned our attention outside, and then I realized it was Hudson.

"Oh fuck". He started walking to our direction. "He doesn't wanna give up does he.

"Who's that?" Arion asked.

"Just, someone that wants me to be friends with me by all means, and he annoys me so much".

"I can tell by the expression on your face". Then when he got to the car, he knocked on the glass.

"Gosh".

"Just roll it down". Arion says.

"I'd rather die".