"But I didn't get appreciated enough for my look" Jungkook gripped the waist of the younger one.

"I know where you're coming, but no naughty things before we reach back to our room" Tae patted Jungkook's cheeks then moved back.

Jungkook didn't like the gap, he pulled him crashing their chest together "Very soft" he commented eyeing down at their touching chests "I will not leave you"

Tae shook his head then pecked the lips of his man. Jungkook gave a disappointed look "What is this side dish? I want the main course."

Younger sighed in defeat and attached their kiss, co-operated to give a breathtaking kiss which left him messy still Jungkook is not letting him go, busy sucking his lips.

"Eno..ahh" Tae breathes hard, backing away.

Jungkook pulled his wife's pinkish lower lips between index and thumb "Be ready tonight" he left him.

Tae wiped his lips in pain "This man.." then he smiled, his husband will take every chance to get him.

Soon Jhope and Ha-joon came back changing into dresses given by their in-laws and exchanged the rings. The happiness is seen in both of their faces, Jhope kissed his forehead accepting him as a fiance officially, yeah officially because he has mentally fixed Ha-joon as his wife long back.

Ha-joon blushed and hugged his dream lover, back in college days he was dying to get one look from Jhope but now he has officially his, everything dreamy to him.

Sooyun took care of the buffet area, she saw  Minseo eating and went to her "How are you Minseo?"

"As if you care?Don't stand in front of me" Minseo said, and she did not move at all.

Minseo is divorced, living with Mrs.Kim and lost her daughter's custody and she can only spend time with her daughter in her ex-husband's watch. She is still arrogant but doesn't care about anything, just living for nothing.

"Minseo, still you have time, search a job for you and love someone despite being rich or poor" Sooyun adviced seeing her sister's state.

"You joined Tae and your husband earns good now so you can advise me but only I know what I am going through" Minseo shouted at her.

Sooyun sighed "You wanted Tae to be unmarried, wanted to saw him alone and you want him to work for you but see what actually happened, you are the one who is alone without anyone, you just living a life how you wanted him to be and Minseo you deserve this." She moved away glaring at her younger sister.

Minseo got up and ran to the room allotted for her and cried. She was facing the cursing words of relatives and no one respecting her as she is divorce woman and this is all her fault.
--
The engaged couple got the blessings from the elders.

 --The engaged couple got the blessings from the elders

Jhope and Ha-Joon

"Bent more" Jungkook teases Ha-joon when he proceeds to get the blessings from him and Tae.