3

💖
.
.
.
Jungkook was raised in a luxury environment, even though when he was born Namjoon was working in a small Loom weaving shop then he established the textile wholesale shop and with his hard work, he opened the different branches that lead Jeon corporation (Jeon corporation is head office of all the branches).

Jungkook was a lucky charm for his father, after his birth Namjoon reached high and opened so many branches around the world.

He has everything except mother's love and good family atmosphere, so he was raised as spoiled in a good way and a work addict. His concentration is only on studies and work and he likes to explore new things, if someone challenges him that he will not do it then he will put all his efforts until he wins.

Never someone interprets his decision or in his life, he will decide what he wants for him. Namjoon is also never involved in Jungkook matters because he knows whatever Jungkook was doing is fine, no need to correct him.

After his studies he joined the Dubai branch as a normal employee, now he is the Ceo of Jeon textiles in Dubai with his hard work only, he settled in dubai and Namjoon also have no problem as long as his son is happy, Father and son relationship is civil and understanding but one thing which made them quarrel is Jungkook marriage.

Namjoon was okay with Jungkook marrying anyone even in foreign or in India, he waited for many years that Jungkook will bring his lover to introduce to him, but that never happened so he investigated maybe his son married without his knowledge or in living relationship because whenever he called the younger will say he was busy and call you later, he was ready to pull younger's ear to marry the one he living with or dating with, but all he got was his son was never dated anyone from Yoongi.

He tried to talk with Jungkook about marriage many times, but that brat would ignore it. He decided to make Jungkook come here saying he was sick, then marry him... That's how Jungkook came to India to see his Dad's health condition but the younger one got pranked.
.
.
.
𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲
Taehyung again woke up by alarm after bathing and cooking, he got ready not in kurti but in beautiful peacock coloured saree

𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲 Taehyung again woke up by alarm after bathing and cooking, he got ready not in kurti but in beautiful peacock coloured saree

"Woah Is this my brother? You're beautiful" Jhope said, giving his signature bright smile.

Taehyung smiled at Jhope and went to the Puja room ( Puja room- where god photos placed) do the Puja then go to kitchen take kesari (Indian sweet) which he already prepared, give it to his family

"What is the occasion today?" Mrs.Kim asked, smiling.

"My birthday" He isn't sad or anything because this is how his birthday always goes in his home.

"Oh yeah, how can we forgot about that, Happy birthday Hyung" Jhope shaked his hand with Tae's.

"Ohh my dear happy birthday" Mrs.Kim hugged him.

Taehyung touches her feet asking for blessing which she granted by patting his head.

"Soon get married and have a happy family" Mrs.kim blessed him.