69

💖
.
.
.
Jhope arranged the party hall, decoration, food and return gift, he made sure everything was going well. Namjoon and Jungkook helped him in many ways and they invited business partners and relatives.

Tae strictly said he will manage the cost of his outfit, makeup and jewelry so neither Jeon family or Jhope are involved in it.

Jimin was with him while the makeup artist doing a makeup "Hahaha" Jimin laughed suddenly.

"What?" Tae raised his eyebrows, questioning.

"I remembered someone saying it's just contract nothing going between them and here carrying a big belly just in a year" Jimin teased him that earned him a hit from his friend.

They heard a knock sound and Jungkook peeked his head inside.

Jimin stood up "It's baby shower, not a marriage to do your puppy romance so don't take time, come to the stage soon" patting Tae's shoulder, he went out crossing Jungkook.

Tae got up, showing his full view of makeup and saree draping "How do I look?'"

"Aww my wife looks gorgeous" Jungkook crackled his knuckle against both sides of his head, taking away the evil eyes

Tae hugged him, smiling and almost having tears of joy. Jungkook cupped his face and pecked his wife multiple times. "My happiness depends upon how bright your smile will be, you wish to lessen my happiness?"

Tae shook his head as no, wiping the corner of his eyes "You smile heals me too" Tae said and receiving a kiss from Jungkook.

"Enough, you will smudge my lipstick at this point" Tae tilted his head back.

"They don't even have a transfer proof one" Jungkook tched his annoyance "Lets go".

Taehyung had sat on the stage, Jungkook sat beside him till rituals were over then he went to see the guests.

Jhope had stayed in the buffet, arranging the seats for guests to eat, Ha-joon running behind him and taking every opportunity to help his lover.

Namjoon and Jin are conversing with guests, some are praising the decoration, some are asking to convey the wishes to soon to be parents, some annoying Aunties are already talking about Ha-joon marriage.

Namjoon showed off that he is going to be a grandparent, he mocked those who taunted his son's sexuality for not marrying and having a kid.

Jungkook called Jhope, asking him to come for a photo. They took family photos and couple photos.

The Jeon family from the village also came with Grandpa and they all gathered after many years as Namjoon was not able to meet them before but now they talked freely.

Sooyun came with Junseo and only Sooyun talked, her husband didn't say a word as it was awkward to meet Taehyung after what he did and moreover Jungkook was giving him a death glare. Mrs.Kim and Minseo came to the function but sat on the corner as no one acknowledged their presence.