64

💖
.
.
.
Time skip, Taehyung is in his eighth month now, he is living his dream life with husband and family members. He worked till seventh month and now he is on maternity leave. Everything is going smoothly, he forgot about the contract and is enjoying his pregnancy time with Jungkook.

Jungkook continues his work as his parents and grandma are with Taehyung. He is protective of Tae as the baby bump showing he is being extra careful with things.

Today is Sunday, Taehyung sitting on the bed with leg down and Jungkook sitting on the floor between his legs, the younger forcefully applying oil to Jungkook's head.

"You should take an oil bath once in a week so that body heat will be reduced" Tae massaged the head.

"It's sticky, I hate it." Jungkook pulled his hair back. Tae smiled at his disturbing face "You will feel fresh after the bath" he continued to massage.

"Ennenga" Tae called, reducing the speed of his hands.

"Hmmm"

"EnneNga" Tae again called, pressing the word and irritating for less attention.

"Hey Jungkook"

Jungkook opened his eyes and turned his head and pulled Tae's face close by holding his nape "You're calling me by my name so that means...you want to do it" he raised his eyebrows teasing. Doctors advised it is okay to have séx in pregnancy and it helps childbirth, so they have made love once or twice carefully.

"Delusion." Tae said, turning Jungkook head to front and blushed.

Jungkook smiled, he understood his wife's way of replies. Whenever he guesses his thoughts or which he likes he will say delusion and whenever he talks openly then he is a scoundrel.

"I want plum cake" Tae always asks for the things he wants to eat and Jungkook will buy or cook for him.

"From which store?" Jungkook closed his eyes, feeling a long finger on his scalps.

"From Jungkook&co" Tae giggled, clearly mentioning he wants to eat Jungkook cooking.

Jungkook sighed "I will lose my weight just by cooking for you and your child"

"What's so important more than me and my child to you" Tae fisted his hair.

"Alright, but I want my pay." Jungkook asked for his bribe. Tae bent his head on his lap and kissed his lips "Okay?"

"I didn't ask for a kiss, this may be my fiftieth time cooking for you so I want something big." Jungkook said.

"Like what?" Tae frowned his eyebrows and his eyes fell on the oily neck, the older one was bending his neck on him so the attractive Adam apple was visible to him.

"Like.. I wanna do it" Older runs his hand on Tae's neck to chest. Tae pushed his hand away "Not now, wait for the night time"

"Okay" Jungkook agreed and went to the washroom to bathe. Tae got down and walked to the kitchen slowly and helped to peel the vegetables with Jin and Grandma while gossiping about the Jeon family history.

After lunch, others went to take a rest, Jungkook made plum cake for Tae. He got the world when he saw his wife smiling widely seeing the cake "Trust me, even the dishes you make was average still your baby like it"

Jungkook caressed the heavy tummy and  "My baby not like you, ungrateful" placed his face on the tummy, gently "you love me right?"

"The baby is moving" Tae eyes widened in pure happiness, the baby always moved and kicked but for the first it reacted to their talks.