19

💖
.
.
.
Taehyung hugged Jimin as soon as he met him near the entrance."How was the meeting?"

"I'm not single anymore," Jimin says, blushing.
"Aww my Jiminie'' Tae again hugged him.

They went to the elevator while Jimin explained things that happened in the park. There stood Jungkook and Yoongi inside the elevator. Both the friends entered and stood in silence.

"Why are you late today?" Jungkook asked as if they didn't come from the same house.

"We still have five minutes," Tae replied.

Jungkook and Taehyung talked as if they hadn't met a few minutes before back at home, meanwhile Yoongi and Jimin held hands giving a smile to each other in the back of Taekook.

Taehyung stood on his toe adjusting Jungkook's necktie and dusting off the shirt "You are always messy".

"Am I looking okay now? Jungkook held Tae's waist in intuition.

Tae hummed, Yoongi and Jimin saw them with their mouths opened, Yoongi aggressively loosened his tie and actioned Jimin to correct it, as if waiting for this moment Jimin fixed the tie gladly.

Tae and Jimin floor came so they had to move out of the elevator, Jimin squeezed Yoongi's hand indicating a bye before going out, Tae also followed Jimin but stopped by someone holding his hand.

"Huh what?" Tae looked at his hand that Jungkook was holding.

"Wait for me, we will go home together"

Taehyung confusedly agreed thinking about why Jungkook wanted to go together.
--------

"What's going on?You both seem to have gotten so close" Jimin asked getting out of the lift.

"What? We're same as before" Tae normally replied.

"Who dared to touch Ceo's tie Mrs.Jeon" Jimin teasingly pressed Mrs.Jeon.

"We both have mutual understanding and we really don't have any problems with each other. Moreover we can't act as if nothing happened even after living in the same house & room"

"Mmmm I can see the future" Jimin gave a knowing smile.

"What future?" Tae raised his eyebrows.

"That this contract will not end in one year, maybe continue for life time" Small one between them nudged their shoulders together.

"Nothing like that Jimin" Tae face changed seriously and left.

"Tae wait, I didn't mean to upset you" Jimin ran after him.
---------

Jimin and Yoongi are sitting in front of Namjoon in nervousness. They were working peacefully and Namjoon's assistant came to call them informing the meeting with Namjoon. Meeting with a chairman of the company is something fearful even though they didn't do anything wrong, it's like meeting a school principal.

"I heard you both are a couple now?, Tae told me" Namjoon started the conversation.

"Yes sir" Jimin said, internally scolding Tae for his loose mouth.

Jimin's mind was thinking many things. Namjoon called them to warn about the office romance? or fire one of them? or blackmailing to separate them?

"Congrats" Namjoon smiled, and the other two thanked him.

"I didn't call you both only to congratulate but to help me" Namjoon said.

"Help? What help sir?" Jimin asked.

"Tae and Jungkook didn't go for a proper honeymoon, yeah they went to Dubai still it's more like a business related trip. I want them to go to my hometown" Namjoon unwrapped the actual news of calling them.