33

💖
.
.
.
Jungkook was in his work mode, he collected the details about every branch CEOs and the branch sales and profit. After reviewing it all, he went to patrol the department of Jeon corp building.

The news of Jungkook patrolling and cross questioning the department heads spread like a fire, every department collecting the details and arranging the files in a proper way and finishing the files in a hurry which they ignored before. 

After leaving the production department piss in their pants with his questions, he went to the accounts department, as always everyone stood up and greeted him. He told them to sit, then he roamed around the place.

"Your husband seems serious" Jimin whispered to Tae, who agreed to him. If it was their home or Jungkook wasn't a boss, he would never stop looking at Taehyung but now he didn't even spare a single glance at him.

"Why are Mr.Anthony files here?" Jungkook asked Mr.Hyun.
(Mr.Hyun- Head of the accounts department) 

Tae widened his eyes, he talked to Jungkook about him handling a foreign branch's accounts. And he talked about this as a husband and wife but not informing the superior about it is wrong.

Mr.Hyun looked at Tae as he didn't know anything about it, he loaded Tae with his responsibilities then acted like he did the work.

Tae got up and went to them  "That was..." Jungkook stopped him, raising his hand, "I asked you Mr.Hyun, this file has your signature but you don't know about the file, don't tell me you didn't review it before signing" Jungkook asked.

Tae got what Jungkook was doing, he collected information from him. He told his husband that Mr.Hyun is not working, rather giving his work to Tae.

"I know sir, that... I ..." Mr.Hyun side-eyed Tae asking about the file.

"How much Mr.Vivan brought the cloth pieces from us in credit?" Jungkook asked.

Mr.Hyun wiped his sweat from forehead, he gulped and again he looked for Tae to help but Jungkook stood blocking Tae's view from him.

"You're fired" Jungkook threw a file at him. "You didn't know a single thing about the account details but you are a hod of the department. Are we giving a salary for you to sleep?" Jungkook roared making people around him flinch.

"Who would review the completed files?" Jungkook asked the members ignoring Mr Hyun pleadings.

"Tae...Taehyung sir" Jimin replied shuttering, he was taken back by Jungkook's strict behavior, Yoongi worriedly looked at him.

"Yoongi Hyung, I want this man's termination letter on my table at the end of the day" Jungkook said to his assistant Yoongi who immediately called someone to type the termination letter.

"And Taehyung, why did Mr.Anthony file in our company, isn't he a Delhi branch customer?" Jungkook asked even though he knew the answer.

"It was sent by Delhi's accounts department" Tae said, closing his eyes.

"Why?"

"The calculation was tough so they sent it here"

"Nice, then why do they have an accounts department when their accounts are cleared here" Jungkook mocking words making Tae afraid.

"We sent the accounts department people to other branches officially when they had difficult problems. Why was the superintendent not informed about them sending the files every month, don't tell me they're uneducated people who don't know the simple accounts?" Jungkook's voice is low and firm.

"I was about to inform Ceo Jeon..." Tae jerked and stopped his words hearing Jungkook shouting.

"Are you acting like a pitiful heroine here, you are doing Mr.Hyun's work and doing the works which was done by Delhi's accounts department" Jungkook shouted and the next he saw Taehyung was crying.