48

A big Thank you for every achievement.

518 followers
33k+ views and 3.7k likes in contractual
155k views and 7k likes in Son-in-law in our home
109k views and 4.9k likes in Destiny.
62k views and 3k likes in Love is so deep.
14k views and 553 likes in Indian marriage(short stories)
4.7k views and 236 likes in one shots.

Be with me always❤️❤️

💖
.
.
.
Jungkook woke up tracing his chest and bed finding his wife but he realized he was alone on the bed and whined. He lazily got up and went to the washroom to freshen up.

Taehyung is cleaning the deity to do the puja, he came out to throw the old dried flowers.

"Appa, what is this decoration for?" Tae asked the man who was instructing to decorate the flowers.

"Today is your anniversary so we can celebrate it with a cake in the evening" Namjoon said.

"Isn't it over?" Tae looked around the decoration.

"It's a special day, of course we have to decorate the house" Namjoon said.

Tae shook his head not arguing, he took the fresh flower from the garden to adore it on the deity.

Jungkook came down from the stairs "Where is Tae? Dad" he looked around the house.

"Puja room" Namjoon replied without looking at his son.

"Is something special today?"

"Don't tell me you forgot about your wedding anniversary" Namjoon gave him a dissatisfied look.

"It's already been one year, time just flew by. The decoration should be top notch, exactly like the day of our marriage"

Tae smiled hearing them, he was waiting for the moment Jungkook just barges into the room as he always does when he misses him in the sleeping, shyness covered his cheeks hearing his husband want the decoration just like their wedding but his next words broke his heart completely.

"I want Tae to go back to his home exactly like the day he came"

Tae gripped his vessel he was holding, he felt his whole world flipped just by a single line. He soon heard the roaring sound of Namjoon.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Namjoon glared at his son.

"Dad, I am married as you said, but now we have to separate" Jungkook said.

"But I thought you like Taehyung and want to spend a life with him" Namjoon's voice lowered painfully, thinking about Tae.

"I like Taehyung but as per contract we are no more couple from today and please dad don't confuse Tae, we are clear in our decision"

"Oh really, you know Taehyung so much?, you sure he wants to separate from you?" Namjoon raised his voice, irritated by Jungkook.

"Yes, we clearly signed the contract" Jungkook  said confidently.

Jungkook words like piercing needles to Taehyung's heart, his eyes left the drops of tears. The dream he lives was just a mere dream only and now it's time to wake up and having a hope for this marriage is his fault, he slipped away from the contract and hoped for something impossible.

Tae wiped his tears which falling one by one again, he wiped it aggressively before stepping out "What Jungkook is saying is correct appa"

Jungkook mouth left a relief sigh "At least you understand me Tae, let's pack your bags" he left to their room

Namjoon gritted his teeth at the way Jungkook left and looked at Tae with pleading eyes who hid his tears not looking at Namjoon, he followed Jungkook to upstairs.