14. Spoiled

Larry

When it's time for our flight I am pleasantly surprised that she comes at all. I thought she canceled last minute. I won't blame her if she did. Mental health issues are nothing to be taken for granted. Though I am glad that she's talking to a professional, I still questioned myself if I put her in a difficult situation and if it's too much for Gemma.

I don't want to be a smartass and think that I know what she's dealing with personally. Because I don't. I try to give her the space, an impression that I know that she's coping with her eating disorder. But still, I worry sometimes and my mind still wonders if our little getaway might make her struggle even more.

"Hey!" She greets me with her shy smile plastered on her face. She looks beautiful as always. Her jeans and overall casual wear indicate that she's ready for the long flight. I decided to change from a commercial flight to a chartered jet without her knowing until the last minute. I know it's a waste of space, but I really don't want to watch her eat those commercials in-flight meals. Since knowing about her condition, I was more aware of what she might think. After much googling, I realize that she'll be more aware. In conclusion, I chartered a flight with an actual dining space, just to give the ambiance of a restaurant so she'll enjoy her meals better.

"Well, hello there, beautiful." I wrap my arms around her waist before pulling her close for a kiss.

"I thought we were flying commercial. My ticket..."

"Yeah, I changed it. I want to ask you to join the mile-high club. And doing it in public restroom is not my kinks." I wink, not wanting to reveal the truth.

"Larry...have you heard about wasting fuel and going green?"

I chuckle when of course her main concern is about global warming. And while doing so, she's portraying me as a sexually hungry guy who wants his girlfriend to put out.

"Ssh...this is me giving you the best seat, I already ordered our meals they have specifically catered to our favorites. That commercial flight serves nothing good." I shrug easily, but I flinch when I remember that she had booked me on those flights so many times that she knew I never cared about the on-board meals.

"Larry, you don't have to."

"Baby, just let me spoil you?" I cup the back of her neck before leaning in for a kiss.

"Hmm...well, okay. Just this once. We should go back with commercial." She kisses me back and I sigh feeling her hands on my chest, resting them casually while we kiss, and kiss, and kiss until someone clears their throat behind me.

"Mr. Richardson we're ready to welcome you and your guest aboard."

"Yes, thank you." I let the attendant help Gemma with her suitcase as she blushes with her lips still swollen from our kisses.

My hand doesn't leave Gemma's back as we walk towards the large cabin jet that is way too big for both of us. But it's our only option since we leave for a long-distance destination that smaller jets can't handle without refueling.

Gemma lets out a gasp when she sees the luxurious interior and the spacious seating area of the jet. Her eyes try to subtly gaze while mine is stuck on hers as the attendant moves around to show us the small working area, living area, dining facility, and even the bedrooms, and showers. Then, as we are seated in our seats for take-off, I watch as Gemma listens carefully to the flight attendant for the pre-flight announcement.

When we're safely on air and the seatbelt sign is off I take Gemma to the living area while the cabin crew set up our dinner. Gemma looks nervous but calms down when I'm next to her and starts talking about Samuel Chong's family business and what he expects of me. We talk for a while, then carry our conversation to dinner where I casually watch her eat and smile when she does in fact finish the five-star meal. I had personally asked one of the chefs of the Markov Hotel's restaurant to cater our in-flight meals. I remember very well that she did enjoy our dinner there, though now I know why she passed on their dessert. And tonight I don't even ask her to try her dessert, as I don't want her to feel uncomfortable.

"Larry, dinner is very good. Thank you. Please don't tell me you changed our flight because of this?" Her eyes fall to our dinner menu.

"I won't, and I won't be sharing my dessert either because you have yours if you want to try." I give her a small smile. Again, I don't want to push. But to my surprise, she teases me when she spoons the delicious creme brulee from my dessert plate and puts it past her lips. Fuck...I can't lie, that little show just makes my cock twitch. Watching her lips wrap around my dessert spoon...damn.

"Come here, Gemma." I pat my lap and she grins before taking a seat on my lap and spooning me my dessert. It doesn't matter that she only takes one small spoon of dessert and feeds me the rest. Dinner is officially done when she starts straddling my lap and our kiss gets heavier within seconds.

"Bedroom. I don't want anyone seeing your naked ass." She whispers, the possessive tone makes my cock ache to be inside her. And so I groan lowly and lift her. It's the fastest walk to the spacious bedroom where we lose our clothes in less than a minute.

I groan when she pushes my back onto the bed and she's on top of me with her body covering mine. My body aligns with her and she moans as she starts rubbing herself onto my length.

"Gemma, you gotta...I need to be inside you." I raspily say as her moans and the friction are getting too much for me to handle. "Condoms... get the condoms,"

"Um, from where?" She replies cutely. Her insistence to help is getting me to tell her to look in my wallet.

"Put it on me," My grin can't be wider when she fumbles with the wrapper and ends up tearing it up with her teeth making my cock jolt for attention. "Damn it, Gemma, ride me, baby." My hands are on her ass when she whimpers and my name left her lips as she descends onto the full length of my dick, as soon as she managed to put the condom on.

She moves slowly at first like she wasn't sure how, and that just makes it sexier for me to watch. Her hands are on my chest and when she quickens her pace. I'm torn between keeping on watching her letting her keep her pace, or start thrusting from under her. But as much as I want to watch her struggle to keep her pace, I eventually thrust from under her. And I'm glad that I did it. Her surprised face is everything. She bites her lip and her hold on my chest tightens, I swear I feel her insides clench as I push from under her. Repeatedly.

"Larry, oh God...so good," She leans down for a kiss and I return it with more vigor. I have one hand wrap her back side keeping her press close to me, and another hand grab her ass cheek squeezing it as she grinds to meet my thrust.

"Fuck, baby, too close...you need to come now," I grunt and kiss her hard. With a few more thrusts, she shatters and I follow seconds after her, pumping the condom full of my cum.

"So good..." She exhales and nuzzles between the crook of my neck.

"Rest," I kiss the tip of her nose before getting out of the bed, and throwing the used condom into the bin by the small shower.

"Larry," She flinches when I help her get clean with a damp towel before she decides to get up and use the bathroom instead.

We end up sleeping together until it's time for us to get back to our seats. Our hands entwined as we waited for the plane to descend. There's a new level of intimacy between us that I like very much. I feel like the issues between us were left behind as we were heading for our getaway week.

I feel like a winner already, like nothing can get me down as long as I have her in my arms. I sigh in contentment when I kiss her knuckles and she rests her head on my shoulder.

This will be a very good week. I can already feel it in my bones. Most definitely on my dick.