2. More Kisses

Larry

I never think that she has it in her to scribble her thoughts on the little pink post it. What she thinks of me as her boss, how she writes about my body, how she wishes that she has the courage to kiss me. She also writes that she imagines what it'll feel like to lay in bed with me. God, even in her scribbles her way of thinking is cute and sweet.

That lips though...I've kissed women, lots of them but I never enjoy those kisses as much as the one with Gemma. The sweet PA that I never think more than an employee. I have to restrain myself not to mauwl her right there and then, in the privacy of my office. And not because I haven't done so with other women in the past. I had to plant my hands on her waist just to keep them from roaming freely on her body. Damn... I really do want to feel her young supple body.

I am back to thinking about our kiss the first moment I'm awake and getting hard. I groan when my cock tent under the covers and I sigh as I give it a lazy stroke. My mind wanders back to yesterday, reminiscent how her lips feel, how her body was pliant under my touch, how she shuddered when I feel her nervousness.

My strokes become faster and harder when I imagine how her naked body feels under me, how her moans will sound like when I taste her, lick her, how her spine will arch, her thighs will part wider to let me in, for me to push my throbbing dick inside her, then hearing her whimpering as she's getting closer to her climax...fuck!

So fucking hard for her.

I reach my side table for lube and back to stroking my cock, frantically pumping my dick, parting my legs, then kick the covers. My hand keeps on moving up and down my length, vigorously, until I let out one single desperate moan and make a mess on my stomach.

Shit! That's...Ugh...this is too good to ignore. Now, I can not have her. I need her in my bed... and what ever I want, I will get. The hell with office rules. I am the office. I am the boss and I will have her.

*****

Gemma greets me just like any other morning and I greet her back with a knowing look. I smirk when she blushes, yet she still follows me into my office after grabbing documents I need for my morning meeting with our client, along with my tech staff.

As I take my seat, I watch how she rest the cup of coffee on my desk and put the stack of papers in front of me. Her creamy skin, her dainty fingers, the way she leans down, I even stare at how her ass shaped by her proper knee-length skirt. These traits have never interested me before. She's not seducing me, this has always been her way to cater and assist me with my work in the morning. But now...now all I can see is her, and I cannot unsee, I cannot see Gemma as just my PA. My treacherous mind keeps on going back to my morning and how I had imagined her and burst my load like teenagers.

"How are you this morning?" I ask after taking a lazy sip of my coffee.

"Um...sorry?"

Yeah, I figure she'll get nervous again when I start probbing her with personal questions. But I just can't help myself. I love seeing her cheeks blush. Great, now I'm imagining how her other cheeks will blush when I grab and squeeze them as I fuck her from behind. Okay...I really don't need a boner ten minutes before my morning meeting starts.

"Gemma, I ask how are you this morning. Did you leave another note in here after our kiss yesterday?" I nudge the stacks of papers on my left. "Maybe an evaluation?" I tease and smile smugly, seeing her cheeks reach a deeper shade of pink.

Lovely.

"I...I'm good. N-no...notes. I checked."

"Aw...why? Now I'll be thinking about our kiss all day and how you actually think of it."

"It was so good." She blurt out then let out a cute little gasp, putting her hand on her mouth then shake her head telling me that she was sorry.

"Why? I'm glad that you like it, come here," I move my chair back and parted my legs and smirk when her eyes go wide as saucers.

"I...I don't think this is a good idea."

"Why?"

"Um...um...I...you have a meeting," she quickly give out an excuse. I have to calm myself down, really trying not to laugh. She's too shy and I was enjoying too much of her stutter and naiveness.

Almost all women I've spent time with have been throwing themselves at me and it has been too long since I enjoy the teasing, and innocent flirting. This is exactly like highschool all over again. Obviously without the virgins and awkward anxiety performance issues. Now, I have the experience and I know exactly how to please a woman, eh...even two women at the same time. Yep, I've been exploring my sexuality, and to have this beautiful, shy woman in front of me, was making me want to unravel her.

"So, you're saying that if I don't have a meeting in a couple of minutes, you will think whatever I have in mind is a good idea?"

"Uh...I..."

I get up from my chair and put my hand on her neck, my thumb caresses her jaw before I have my morning kiss. Her hands are on my chest. "Open up, Gemma, let me in," I whisper in her ear before getting back to deepen our kiss. I backaway abruptly before grabbing the papers and saunter out of my office, feeling her stare to the back of head.

"Later Gemma." I chuckle as I left her still speechless in my office.

One hour into the meeting I am bored and decide to text Gemma, while the head of our tech department was spilling his words in the latest development for our client's project.

Me: Order us lunch from Barneys.

Gemma: Okay, what do you like to order?"

Me: Choose for me. Something fulfilling, I need to quench my hunger for you.

Gemma: Okay.

I smile looking at her instant reply, already imagining her rosy cheeky from my innuendo. It takes me a second before I compose myself, focusing my brain back on the meeting.

"Your company will grow fast with us, the expansion is inevitable, and the profit is around the corner. Our staff will happily assist you with further questions, but I'm deeply sorry that I have to excuse myself for another meeting. Mr. Chong, you have my direct line. Do not hesitate to call and we are still on for golf tomorrow, yeah?" I get up from my seat and shake hands with Samuel Chong the oldest heir of the Chong family business. The man has taken over for his father who had stepped down and retired early.

The Richardsons Worldwide had worked with their family years ago and only now I manage to get his son to dive deeper into the tech side of our business, putting more money and trust, expanding our deals, and expecting more profit for both of us.

"Larry, thank you for your time to sit in the meeting, I know you're a busy man."

"Please Samuel, never too busy for you." I plaster my winning smile, liking that he greets me with my first name. It's good to build a rapport with a client and I want my employee to know that we too need to service them as individuals aside from our money makers. Samuel Chong grew up here after his parents moved his family from Hong Kong decades ago, there were whispers of them moving back and expanding their business back home and I aim to get on that boat. We have a Hongkong rep office and we can grow faster having Samuel Chong's family behind us. That is why I play the long game. I am patient enough that I know I can get Richarson Worldwide on the map.

After minutes of pleasantries, I leave the meeting room to go to another meeting with my older brother Tyler for an upcoming board members meeting. By board members meaning mainly we focus on our dad, the man can be insanely sharp even at his age. I dare say that he gets more demanding as he starts letting his sons take more responsibilities in the office. Well, probably because our other brothers Ralph and Dale wanted nothing to do with the company.

The meeting with Tyler ends just before lunch time, it was too long and too exhausting and my stomach practically growl when I enter my office and lunch is sitting on the coffee table and Gemma is by my desk laying paperwork for me to look at.

"I hope you put your notes there,"

She snap her head, clearly surprise that I have enter the room without her knowing it. Well...well, it's going to be a pleasant lunch indeed.