Chapter XXX (Finale)

Irene's POV

I just got home from the Seulgi's Company. The ride with Seulgi was silent. I didn't say anything cause I'm embarrassed with how I reacted earlier.

I just can't believe something like that could really happen to my sister, knowing she's already in Uncle's company. But that's just it, there are a lot of trainees and she shouldn't have a special treatment just because she's close to the owner. It'll be unfair. Still! I didn't like the idea of someone treating my sister like that.

The meeting with the trainers went well, they apologize for what they did. Seulgi was the one who talked to them along with Mr. Park. We all then made sure this won't reach Uncle and Dad. As for that lady who started it all. Mr. Park said, he would take care of it.

After the meeting we decided to head out already. We all told Jimin to take her rest. Wendy stayed at the company to record.

I lied down on the couch, from there I just realized my body feels so tired. I've been travelling back and forth, didn't have a proper rest yet..."God!" I sat back up. and somehow, I can't bring myself to rest.

I reach for my phone and dialed her number. I need to talk to her. With just one ring, she answered.

"Hey, shouldn't you be resting already?" She asked, concerned.

"Are you home already?" I asked her. I hug my knees.

"Actually, I'm still outside your apartment." She giggled saying that.

"Do you want to spend the night?" I shyly asked. I didn't her nothing from here, for a minute. "Seul." I then heard a beep I look at my phone. Did she hung up? What if something happened outside?

I then stand up at the thought that maybe something did happened. Damn it! She's still a celebrity hanging outside. I found myself running to the door in a hurry but as soon as I opened it, I saw Seulgi. I went over and hug her.

"Hey. You okay?" I felt he pat my back.

"Don't hang up the call like that again, please." I said to her. "I was worried."

"Oh! I'm sorry. I decided to come up already, I didn't want you to change your mind." I move away from the embrace and pulled her inside the apartment. "Is Yeri here?" I shake my head. We walk over to the couch and sit there.

"She texted me, she's staying over to a friend's place." Seulgi nodded as she look around the place, like it's her first time. "Seul, I'm sorry with how I acted earlier. I was not blaming you for what happened. I don't know what had gotten in to me, maybe I was too tired already or what." I spoke a little panicky already. Next thing I know she was crouching in front of me already, she took my hands with hers.

"Hey, hey, hey! It's okay. Even I was pissed at myself."

"But you shouldn't be Seulgi, you were not there when it happened."

"Well then maybe you're right. But your reaction was valid" She said looking up to me. She decide to sit on the floor already. "I would get angry with what happened to Jimin too." She put my hand on the side of her face. "I understand you, you know." I just hummed as response.

"I--" she suddenly yawned. I smiled at that.

"Why don't you wash up first, then let's head to bed already." I said, standing up from the couch. I pulled her up with me and we went to my room.

"You go ahead first, let me look for something you can wear." I said.

"Or you can just join me... Hyun!!!" She whined as I pushed her face away from mee.