Chapter XIII

Seulgi's POV

Just as soon as she entered my flat I threw the pillow to her face.

"Unnie! What the heck?!" she threw it back to me. "What did I do now?" She questioned as she sits beside me in my couch.

"You're seeing Wendy. Are you even gay, huh! Park Sooyoung!?" I face her. She scoff.

"I see, she finally told you. By the way where is she unnie? I went to her flat but she's not home." She went there first before coming to me? Unbelievable!

"Yaah! You're not answering me!" I said but then again she laugh.

"Unnie, I am gay. So, where's my girlfriend unnie?" She asked, confidently. I shake my head.

"She's in a meeting at their company for the termination of her contract." I said.

"SHE'S WHERE?!" She gripped me by my collar and make me face her forcefully.

"I said she--"

"I heard you!" I look at her confuse.

"Then why are you asking me again??" She let go of me and brush her hair back in frustration.

"Why is there a termination of contract?" She asked looking down now.

"Oh! I've read her contract, there's some lines there that doesn't support the relationship you have. So, it's either she lose her job, or break up with you." I was about to explain more when I heard her sob already.

"Did her agency found out?" She look up to me, weakly.

"YAhh! Why are you crying?" I cupped her face and wipe some of her tears off using my sweater. "and no, they didn't found out. She confessed." She looked at me surprise. "It's the only way and excuse we could make up to, for them to let her go. It was our pla--ouch!" I got pinch in my arm. I glared at her as I'm caressing it.

"You mean to tell me she would leave that company by her choice? She loved it there." Sooyoung told me.

"I know but it's better if she's on my watch. It's better in a way that I could be the one to protect her if anything goes down in her career..." I look at her. "and yours."

"Unnie, termination of contract can cost a lot of money..."

"I'm willing to pay for the cost if I can get a talent like Wendy in my company." I said to her.

"You're really taking over." She said to me. I nodded as a response. "Sorry I wasn't able to visit you in the past days, life's been busy."

"For all I know you're just next door, in those days."

"How did you know that?" She questioned. I throw her the pillow beside me and she laugh. "Unnie, I'm just kidding." She was about to lean in to hug me but I avoided it. "Unnie, just a congratulatory hug!" I stand up and walk away from her, or more like running.

In the middle of running around my doorbell suddenly rang. Who could it be? Wendy and unnie surely can burst into here like Sooyoung. Sooyoung looked at me. I forgot I was running away from her. That I run to the front door.

The moment I opened it and see who's behind the door got me frozen. I came back to my senses when Sooyoung suddenly wrapped her arms around me.

"Finally!" She said as she's catching her breath. "Oh hi!" She greeted to the person Infront of me, before she face me. "Who?" She read my expression first before she suddenly got this smirk.

"Am I interrupting--"

"No--" cut her off only to be cut off as well

"Yes." I look up to Sooyoung. What is she doing?

"Maybe I should just go. I shouldn't have come here unnoticed" She bowed to us before she takes a step back.

"Wait!" Sooyoung speak up. "I'm kidding, you're not interrupting. To be honest I'm just here to ask for update about my girlfriend who seem to forget about me, because someone made her work." I look up to Sooyoung who is now a little scary. When I look at my front, she's looking so confused now.

"I didn't know you had a girlfriend." She said. WHAT!? She faced Sooyoung. "Sorry for disturbing you two."

"Oh! I think you got it all wrong!" Sooyoung said. "She's not my girlfriend and she's single as hell. If you're interested, please claim her. She may be a pain in the ass at some times but..." She looks at me as she's thinking of the next thing to say. "maybe her talent is enough?" She face Joohyun again, who seem to have change her expression already.

"Yaaah! I'm more than my talent!" I defended myself.

"Sure." Sooyoung said and face her again. "So, are you interested?" I can't believe her.

"She's not. So, can you please stop now? You're emba--"

"Actually, I am a little interested now." what?

Next thing I know they're shaking hands and exchanging names already.

"Why don't you come in Joohyun unnie." Joohyun Unnnieeeee!? "Unnie! let's get inside. I want to talk to your potential girlfriend inside. Who knows?" She wiggled her brows at me. She then pulled Hyun inside, while I was just left there frozen.

SHE'S A LITTLE INTERESTED!? Damn you, Park Sooyoung!