Chapter XI

Seulgi's POV

I'm on my last schedule for my promotion. My fans are still clueless of what's really happening after this all ends. I'm pretty scared in telling them. I'm scared that they may feel hurt about it.

"Seuul!" There entered my best friend. I smiled that earned me a glare from my make up artist, who's applying make up on me now.

"I brought food!" I heard her say excitedly. "By the way, where's Tiffany unnie?" she asked.

"She went out. She had to meet some investors." I said closing my eyes for my make up artist.

"Oh! She's already at that point? I wonder when will it be your turn. I'll surely switch companies once that happens." I opened my eyes and meet hers through the mirror. I give her a meaningful stare. I saw how her expression change.

I look at my make up artist, also the other staffs there and ask for privacy. The person unnie left in charge told me they'll just give me 10 minutes.

"Is this why this sudden comeback happened? I was so confused at first when I heard you're having a comeback, because I'm sure as hell you just told me you're not rushing.I can--"

"Wends! Chill! Stop! You're talking too fast." I said giggling.

"Yaaah! Is it really time?" She sat at the chair beside me, leaned her head to my shoulder and cling to my arm. "You're leaving me, alone, in this cruel industry." I chuckled after hearing it.

"I'm not." I pat her head. "You still owe me an explanation though." I told her.

"Can I not explain anymore? Besides, you already know-- aaw!" I pinch her nose. She's looking up to me, with a pout.

"Just where did you go? You were nowhere to be seen in the past days." I asked her, she then give me the weirdest smile she could wear.

"I went out of the country." I look at her, reading her expression.

"With?"

"Just someone." she smiled. I knew it!

"I wish Eric would change his mind about working at your compan--hhmm" she covered my mouth with her palm.

"Yaaah don't say that!" she said. "I'm living my dream here." she said. I chuckled and hold her wrist to remove her hand from my mouth.

"You're my best friend right? Let's not live our dreams together. How about that?" I leaned closer to her face and give hear a teasing smile.

She was about to say somethin when the door suddenly burst open. We look at who it is.

"What's happening here?" Tiffany unnie asked. "Where are your team, Seulgi?"

"We needed privacy unnie." I said.

"Looks like we're finally complete now." Wendy suddenly said that made me confused.

"Complete?" I asked. She nodded.

"A Son." she pointed at her self. "A Kang. A Young." then me and unnie. " and a Bae." She pointed at the person beside unnie, who I just noticed.

She's actually wearing a cap and just so casually dressed. What is she doing here?

Unnie closed the door behind them before facing us.

"What are you doing here, Joohyun unnie?" unnie? She calls her unnie?  Wendy walk up to her and they share a hug. "I missed you. You have been so busy since you started working."

"Missed you too, Seungwan-ah." she give her a smile.

"Again. What brings you here? Don't tell me you're here to support Seulgi too?" Wendy said. I look at Joohyun and our eyes met.

"I am, actually." she said softly. I smiled at her. She really got this effect on me, already.

"Did they meet already Fany unnie?" Wendy asked unnie, while pointing at us.

"You missed so much happenings. How was your trip with Sooyoung?" unnie asked that made me look at Wendy questioning her.

"Sooyoung?" I asked. It's not the Sooyoung I know right?

"Unnniee!" Wendy whined.

"Wends!" I called her. She face me nervously.

"I swear! I was going to te--aaah!" I throw a make up brush to her.

"What the hell! Son Seungwan!" she hid behind Joohyun. "Yaah! She's my baby!" this time I just wish I had never said that. Joohyun look up to me again. Did I do something she didn't like?

"Well, she's your bestfriend's baby now." unnie said as she sat on the couch, giggling at what's happening.

"Unnie!" Wendy called out.

I took a deep breath and calmed myself down. I sat back to my chair and closed my eyes.

"Seul--" I checked my watch on the side of the table

"Unnie, can you call back the team now? It's almost time for my set." I said.

"Seulgi." Wendy called again.

"Let's talk later, Wends. After this." I said.

"But--"

"I'm not mad." I assure her. "Just let me perform first."

"Let her perform first before she strangle you for dating her daughter." Unnie said teasingly before she went out of the room again.

"Seulgii." Wendy whined again. I look at her through the mirror. 

"Wendy, just don't hurt her." I warned her.

I treat Sooyoung as my little sister. She's the one of the few people I was with since I was a kid. She's the daughter of Dad's secretary. Though she may be younger than me, we still get along in some things.

I treasure her as much as I treasure all that's close to me. I introduce her and Wendy to each other. Who would've thought...

"Tell her not to hurt me." she said. "I like her very much Seulgi. So much now." I look at her. I can tell she's really serious about this. The last time I saw her like this was with her ex that she loves so much.

"Let's talk about your contract with the company you're in, later." Just after I said that my team came in, entering the room again.

They just give me some finishing touches and then I'm ready. Not long later I was called to the stage already.

"You can do this, Seulgi!" unnie said walking up to me and putting my mic on.

"Let's perform like it's your last!" Wendy said cheerfully. I smiled. Right! This is my last. She patted my shoulder.

I look at the person beside her who has been silent since earlier.

"Any words of encouragement, Hyun?" I asked looking at her. She seemed surprise that I called out her named.

"Hyun? You have a new name now?" Wendy asked her. She just smack her arm.

She walk towards me and fix a strand of my hair to the side.

"Run to me after you're done." she said and smiled at me. What?! Why would I do that?