Are you ok pt.3

Read 'Are you ok' Pt 1 and 2 for this to make sense

Tw's: SA, SH, suicide thoughts/attempt, transphobia/ deadnaming, swearing, and eating disorders

Also i know i originally uploaded part one in September and now it May but shhh

11:30p.m.

"Mr. Stark?" Peter said his tone enough for Tony to know he was crying.

"Are you ok?" Tony asks worried. "What's happening?"

Peter didn't know how to answer that question but it was almost midnight and he was on a roof. And he wanted to jump.

7:00 AM the day before

"Hey Penny. How are ya." Flash smiled. Peter didn't reply. "Ah come on Penny listen to me." Flash said grabbing his arm.

"Let go of me flash." Peter seethes out really not in the mood. This morning Peter tried to eat he really did but the thoughts were too loud so he decided lunch and dinner would be fine. A week ago he had heard May talking to her friend about how money was stretching a little tight and Peter got worried he was eating too much again so he decided not to.

 And on top of that yesterday he had worn his binder so long that it was hard to breathe and it was in front of May so she thought it best to wear a hoodie and no binder so dysphoria was hitting Peter like that building that fell on him. He knew May did that because she cares but still Peter really doesn't like it. Tony said he was almost done working on a binder that wouldn't hurt to wear so hopefully that's true.

In class Peter was zoning out since he already learned the lesson and sneakily went onto his phone. He was scrolling on tiktok when he came across a vent tiktok and he shut the phone off. He had only cut a couple times since people had figured it out and he didn't get caught until weeks later when someone noticed a new scar that hadn't been there before. He feels bad lying about stopping but he had to. And of course it was Tony of all people who saw when he had. 

"Peter?" He says.

"Yeah what's up?" Peter smiles not knowing he saw it yet.

"That wasn't there last time." He says pointing at it and Peter brings his arm in feeling ashamed.

Number six was to not bother tony under any circumstance and number two was not to worry anyone what it wrong with you. Just cause the rules are gone doesn't mean you don't have to follow them.

"Yes it was." He argues.

"Pete." Tony says and Peter doesn't know how to respond. "Is there anything in your room right now?" He asks and Peter nods. "Can you go grab it for me please." He says and Peter sadly goes and grabs the little shard of glass he had got when something had broke in the lab the week before. Peter told himself it was a just incase but it quickly turned into a needed item.

They talked about it a bit but Peter quickly shut down the conversation after Tony got what he wanted to know. Right now though Peter had stopped before school to grab some eyebrow razors from a dollar tree knowing if they were cheap they wouldn't have the guards on them. After that first class Peter headed to the bathroom stall to clear his mind and cut again. Since Tony had started checking his arm again he decided his thigh would be a good place once he was done he placed a band-aid from the dollar tree over it and left the stall seeing someone at the sink and another guy coming in.

"Dude look at this old porno magazine." He said to his friend and they both laughed. Peter looked and thought about where he had seen it before and then it hit him.